.。.:*♡022

[ 🅃🄸🄼🄴🅂🄺🄸🄿 ]

Warning ⚠️: Multiple Povs as you might get confused.

Ryoko watch as Seirin was catching up to Rakuzan, her eyes shining like gold as she openly switched on her emperor eyes.

Aomine shudder at the atmosphere from both the court and at his side, the aura around the little Copycat was as comparable to Akashi's if not more.

'she easily opened her eye even without passing through the gate,' he though to himself suddenly thinking something he looked at the siblings from the corner of his eye widening '..no way.'

The toddler intently watched the match, frowning everytime she saw Seirin team struggling with Akashi's.

She didn't want this, she knew this was not the Akashi who she first met at their house and the one who thought her to open her emperor eye.

"Tetsu-nii.. Sei-nii."

Then, she felt it.

All of the Generation of Miracles whom are currently watching the match did.

Someone was opening the door.

And Ryoko knew who it was. She smiled big.

Suddenly she stood up making her almost fall forward if not for Aomine's quick reaction.

"TETSU-NII!!" Ryoko's voice was heard through the crowd and in the court making the said player look up.

Ryoko clenched her fist and reached it high, smiling so widely that it was the biggest Ryouta has ever seen since Middle school.

"FIGHT!"

Then the person who's trying to open the door burst in full force.

"I can't believe it..." Aomine says staring at the new light of the phantom man.

Ryoko knowing that her mission is complete smiled and sat down, her energy depleted from using her loudest voice she could make.

'now time for a nap.' she says leaning toward Aki and Kise who's also watching the match.

( girl got her priorities straight 💅)

[ 🅃🄸🄼🄴🅂🄺🄸🄿 ]

Ryoko is happy.

No.

She's thrilled that the Generation of Miracles are back to their old selves again. She couldn't be anymore happier than when she got Aki.

And to top it all off her ni-chan was also happy with the outcome of it.

"Let's go Ryoko.." Her ni-chan called her as he waited for the girl to pack her backpack as they-and the rest of the previous Generation of Miracles- were celebrating at Akashi's mansion, what are they celebrating you may ask.

Well, it's Ryoko's 3rd birthday. And what would make the girl more happier is for the GoM to be together celebrating that.

"ni-chan, Aki!!" smiling up at her brother as she holds Aki's leash, the pup now being bigger than the last time Ryouta has first seen the pup.

"Hold on tightly to Aki's leash Ryo, wouldn't want him to get lost now."

"Hmm!"

One thing was certain to the older Kise was that the girl has been more cheerful since the end of Akashi's and Kuroko's game.

Kise was surprised that the girl who has spent all year being gloomy would actually be this cheerful. He guessed that maybe it was really their fault that the girl was gloomy, he did read that a child's surroundings also affects their attitude.

"Say Ryoko," He called his sister as they were walking through the busy streets of Tokyo, the said acknowledge his call looking intently around her. "After this I have a surprise for you, I know you're gonna like it."

"Un!" She answered smiling cheerfully as she skipped.

They stopped at a pedestrian crossing waiting for it to turn green for the people to walk to the other side. Ryoko momentarily letting go of her brother's hand to give Aki his favorite toy, once she gave her companion the toy she held on to her brother.

"Don't let go of my hand, alright?" He told the girl as he saw that the light turned green.

As both of them walk to the other side Aki let go of his toy, making him tug on the leash and bark.

"Aki heel boy," Ryouta did not see that the dog tugged on the leash making the little girl be taken with the said pup.

"Ryoko!" Kise panicked but was taken by the sea of people crossing the street making him harder for him to get to both of them.

Ryoko follows her companion to look for his toy and saw the toy near the intersection of the road. Running towards it she grabbed the toy and was about to call Aki. But did not see him anywhere.

"Aki?" Turning around she saw Aki being lifted by her brother's hands, the male teenager panicking at where his sister was.

"Ni-chan!"

Hearing his sister he turns to her direction, seeing her waiving the toy in her hand and smiling.

However, as she smiles to her brother she saw him looking at something near her and saw the male being pale.

She hears the sound of a car horn, and the next thing she knew she was thrown across the street and then black.

.

"Ryoko!"