.。.:*♡ 004

Morning came and Ryoko was gentle shaken awake making her whine and hug her cat plushie tighter with her brows furrowed and pout evident. This made the one whom was waking her, coe at the cuteness overload.

They continue to shake Ryoko awake until she mewl in frustration opening her eyes. She blinked at the brightness of the sun before her eyes started to adjust. She looked around her room to find the culprit who awaken her and saw, none other than their mom who was in a business suit.

She sat up and yawned making the latter smiled and scoop her up with her plushie. They first got to the hallway and to the door where her brother was.

"Go wake up your onii-chan."

Ryoko's eyes immediately lit up like fourth of July. Nodding she was carefully put down and opened the door by her mother's help becayse of the height difference.

Her mother left her to go downstairs to cook breakfast for the family. While Ryoko waddle to her brother's bed. She then climbed on the bed with the help of the bed's cover of course. As she reached her brother who's deep sleep she crawled to him to straddle him ( back of this was not what you guys are thinking ) on the chest.

".. onii-chan"

nothing..

"Onii-chan."

POKE

POKE

..

"Onii-chan~!"

POKE

POKE

.

.

.

.

.

.

She furrow her brows because of the lack of movement her brother made. This made her want to do thing to him but refrain from doing so, so you just opted on doing what's best in waking people up. she grasp one of his pillows slamming it onto his face.

"Die"

At the sudden suffocation and demonic like voice, Kise sat up abruptly gasping for much needed air and looking around frantically. His gaze then was locked onto golden ones that now look up at him with mischievous. He blinked. Once, twice and contemplate himself if it was a dream or either he was imagining that his cute sweet-quiet-behaved little sister, would ever do such a thing.

He shiverd as he remembered how creepy that voice was as he was being suffocated.

".. Ryokocchi..?"

"??"

"Do you by any chance had seen anything?"

"?!"

"..y-yeah I think I heard something"

"un..?"

"y-yeah yeah you're right.. I might be imagining things.."

"Onii-chan.. bwekfawst"

"Alright let's go downstairs...!"