.。.:*♡ 015

STARING IRRATABLY AT the screen is a bluenette as he swipes recent photos of Akashi hanging out with Ryoko yesterday at the mall and even buying the little girl a puppy to get her to like him more than the others.

"Tsk!" He clicked his tounge in annoyance as he think of ways and places to gain the girl's favour also in being the favorite Miracle.

Why you ask?

Well here's the thing.

[ F L A S H B A C K ]

1 year and 4 months ago where all of them were starting on developing their skills they were just hanging out with each other while the little girl was being taken care of by Aoi, and at that time they were asking on who's Ryoko's favorite. Obviously this started out as just a question, then suddenly almost all of them started to argue about it.

"It have to be me! Because I'm her brother." - An overprotective and a hidden siscon brother.

"No it's me. I'm the favorite because I teach her basketball by making her watch me play!" - A male who's overly has a huge ego with a catch phrase that proves it.

"Me. I always share and give Kochin my snacks." - A Titan's child with a Violet hair and a childish personality.

"I'm her favorite! Because we're both females!!" - A short pinknette with huge watermelon boobs.

"Shut up Momoi, I always give her lucky items." - A tsundere carrot head that's overly obsessed with periscopes.

"I always teach Ryoko how to hide and lessen her presence." - An emotionless phantom man.

"You were the one responsible to that?! No wonder we almost put the house on upsidedown by searching for her!"

"What did you say?!"

"Hahh? Go clean your ears if you didn't hear me clearly!"

"Then go clean your eyes and see for yourself who's the favorite Miracle!"

"Puh-lease your overly huge ego can't help but deny the truth about it!"

"I'm the favorite so shut your mouths
୧(^ 〰 ^)୨"

"Let see about that you overgrown titan!"

And with that all of them turned their head to their captain and shouted his name.

"Akashi!"

"Akashicchi!"

"Akachan!"

"Akashichin!"

". . ."

The said male already knowing what the topic is didn't bother looking to their direction and said the words that may bring world war 3 in the near future;

"Isn't it obvious?"

". . . huh?" they unision at the same time as they were dumbfounded and scared that the others were favored instead of them.

"The great Akashi Seijiro, is the most favorite Generation of Miracle there is."

". . ."

They didn't know what to do then and there; wether to get mad and throw some hands at him or breath out your anger because you're fighting the emperor right in front of you.

But because they aren't in their right minds, they pounced on him and there goes a cat fight that started in the first string gym.

[ E N D of F L A S H B A C K ]

And here is Aomine who's allowance was denied for the past month because he was caught buying a porn magazine by his parents.

So he had no choice but to just sigh and let himself sleep at the rooftop and skip practice for now and just think of ways to sneak into Kaijo and get Ryoko out of there so he can compromise himself to be the favorite GoM.

[ S O M E W H E R E in K A I J O ]

A flash of blonde locks was seen inside the playpen as the little girl inside it was there in the book shelves searching for thing to read and settled on a fantasy book as she didn't find anything interesting for now and walk to the piles of pillows in the corner.

'Good, she's behaved.' Thought the little girl's brother as he glance at the girl from time to time in class to see what she's been doing.

For a mature kid her age, she's well behaved and didn't make a fuss out of anything and did it herself so she wouldn't disturbed anyone with their studies.

If she's hungry? She'll go to the snack area of the playpen, if she's bored? She'll play with the plushies or toys that was provided by the school, if she doesn't want to play? she'll take out a book or two at the bookshelf and read to herself in the pillow piles with canopy curtain.

By the time Ryoko finished reading the three books it's already lunchtime, which sounded by the bell and taking the child's attention off the book she's currently finished reading.

" ( ̄△ ̄) ❓ "

When the coast was clear and was signalled by the student near the door he gave a sign. Making all boys and girls to flock over Ryoko's playpen before she and her brother could even blink and took pictures of her.

" Σ(0 ∆ 0) ⁉️"

"Kise-chan!"

"Look here Ryoko-chan~!"

"Kyahh~~"

If you think Kise's fans were loud, well think again and triple it to Ryoko's newly established fanclub in Kaijo school. It doesn't count if you put in the whole Tokyo.

"Excuse me, coming through.." was what could Ryoko's brother could only say as he was slipping through the crowd and to where Ryoko is.