Characters

Veronica Mavis: Design creater for XPLR. Friends with Sam and Colby and some of their friends. Nickname is Ronnie from Sam,Colby,Katrina,Stas and Sarah. Has a secret code with Sam and Colby when she is uncomfortable. Has dyed light purple hair at the tips. And dirty blonde hair like Sam but hates that she is blonde she wants to have ginger hair to match her complexion.
Colby Brock: 1/2 of Sam and Colby and 1/3 of XPLR. Has been friends with Veronica for 12 years. Calls Veronica Baby Mavis even though she hates it to annoy her. Is as protective of Veronica as Sam is. Knows the secret code between Veronica and Sam and him when she's uncomfortable. Keeps telling Ronnie that her hair is fine as is.
Sam Golbach: 1/2 of Sam and Colby and 1/3 of XPLR. Friends with Katrina Stuart, stas, and Dangmattsmith etc. Calls Veronica Ronnie and will protect her if she feels uncomfortable. Knows the secret code that Veronica and Colby and him when she's uncomfortable. Loves it when people think that Ronnie and him are siblings because of the hair. Hates it when Ronnie says that she should have been ginger instead of blonde.
Katrina Stuart;Goes on some paranormal trips with Sam and Colby. Friends with Stas, Sarah, and Veronica etc . An musical artist. Nickname is Kat. Understands that there is a code between Sam Colby and Veronica but doesn't know what it's for.
Stas: is friends with Sam and Colby, Katrina, Sarah,Veronica etc. Joins Katrina with paranormal trips with Sam and Colby. Helps Ronnie with some designs for XPLR sometimes. Sides with Colby when Ronnie says that someone thought that she and Sam were siblings.
Sarah: is friends with Katrina, Stas, Veronica etc. Is dating Matt (Dangmattsmith) helps Veronica sometimes with designs.
Nate Hardy:Friends with Sam and Colby, Veronica,Katrina and Alex etc. Joins Sam and Colby on some of their paranormal trips. Had a crush on Veronica during high school. Calls Veronica Ronnie pie even though Veronica hates it.
Alex:Friends with Sam, Colby, Nate and Veronica etc. Goes on boys trips with the guys and calls Veronica Vonnie. It's their little thing together.
Brennan Taylor:Friends with Colby,Sam Veronica etc. Has known Veronica as long as Sam and Colby. Calls Veronica by her last name to annoy her. Has two siblings is the middle child.
Dakota (Idk his last name): Friends with Sam and Colby, Veronica etc. Does some paranormal trips with Sam and Colby with his sister. Has own show and channel of paranormal with his sister Chelsea.
Chelsea (Idk her last time): Friends with Sam and Colby Veronica etc. Does some paranormal trips with Sam and Colby with her brother. Has own show and channel of paranormal with her brother Dakota.
Brian awadis A.K.A FaZeRug: Friends with Sam and Colby Veronica etc. Thought that Veronica was Colby's twin sister when they first met. The reason he thought that Veronica and colby were twins is because how they acted towards each other Does challenges, pranks, giveaways on his YouTube channel. Filmed with Sam and Colby for a couple of videos on both his and their channel. Calls Veronica ronica to be different then people calling her Ronnie.
And all the other friends of Sam and Colby that I can't think of yes I'm aware that I remembered those ones. I know that there's more people but those people are the names I could think of.