And even with all that, I feel like I still don't understand my existence, shouldn't I be in contact with the multiverse? that's what Spectrum said at least.

*Sigh*

Another hour lost thinking about things that will be resolved in time.

Anyway, it's time to sleep.

And so my mind again drifts into the world of dreams.

[Morning of the following day, Saturday.]

I close the front door behind me.

At the moment my goal is to go buy the new edition of my favorite manga, Explorer X Explorer... huh, every time I think about the title I get a strange feeling, but it must be nothing.

"HEY NATHAN!"

I hear someone call behind me, I already recognize the voice.

As I look back I see a shorter, younger boy. My Neighbor, Hyoudo Issei.

I smile, greet him with a fist bump,

"Good Morning Issei."

The smiling child matches my fist bump and starts talking

"Let me guess are you also going to buy some manga?" He starts walking along with me, the bookstore being close to home.

I just nod my head,

"Yes, and I don't know why you even ask this, we do this every month" I look at my friend while arching my eyebrow.

Issei pouts, and puts his hands in his pockets.

"Oh shut up, I can't even make small talk in peace anymore"

I laugh lightly and start thinking as we walk.

Issei and I started to be friends about 3 years ago. Even though we've been neighbors for over 14.

Being a year older than the boy, I feel a slight obligation of being a good senpai.

Our friendship already started with me helping him outsmart [Punch] some bullies.

And since then we became fast friends, and we also go to the same school,

To be honest he's a nice guy...

"WOAH! NATHAN! Did you see how hot that girl that passed us was?"

When he's not being a pervert. I am sure that in the future the situation will get even worse.

I completely ignore my friend's words and keep walking.

[A few hours later.]

After some time talking and reading at the Bookstore, Issei and I parted ways. The boy is already needing to go home.

I keep reading, after all, I still have an hour until lunch.

And then, out of nowhere, I feel a chill again.

Magic-

TLIN TLIN

A small bell rings, signaling that someone has entered the bookshop. From where I am, which has a small sofa for reading, I can see the two people who entered the store.

Two girls about my age came in, one of them looks like a foreigner, judging by her red hair, which is very pretty by the way, and the other girl who is also very pretty is more up to the Japanese standard of beauty.

However, even with an apparent beauty, what most calls my attention is what seems to be their magic.

Red seems to have a little more than Brunette, but both still have a lot of magic.