"How the fuck you know that? Are you a fucking stalker!?"

Yunjin asked and Haerin just leaned back on her chair. She's..... cool at the same time.

"I am not. I used to study where you're studying in second year."

"Wait.... what?"

"Do you know Jinsoo?"

"Jin....soo.... yes, I know her, why?"

"She's m—"

She's what??? Why did Haerin stopped?? What's wrong??

"She's what?"

Yunjin asked and Haerin just cleared her throat.

"She's... nevermind."

"She's what?? Who the fuck are you? I never seen you at my school."

"Forget it. Just leave Hanni and I alone, what did even Hanni did to you?"

Yunjin scoffed and looked at me. I gulped. She might do something with me later after this... oh no. Hope not...

"She's doing A LOT of things to me every fucking single day, whoever you are."

"I have a name."

"Oh, you have? Then fucking tell me."

"After I tell you, will you leave?"

"Yes. Just fucking tell me."

"Forever?"

"Sorry cutie, not forever."

"I will tell you and you will leave."

"UggGggGHhhH just fucking say your name!"

"Kang Haerin."

"Kang Haerin? Okay, nice name."

"Now, will you go?"

"Yep. Nice meeting you, Kang Haerin."

Yunjin said eyeing me then looked at Haerin.

"See you around. Bitch."

Yunjin whispered to my ear before completely leaving.

"What did she say?"

Haerin asked me continuing to open another box of her raw fish. Really? I didn't know she bought two boxes, I thought she only bought one....

"Nothing, nevermind it."

She took a bite of her raw fish and I sighed staring at her. I feel guilty suddenly, seems like I have putted her in this situation of mine. I just hope that Yunjin will not gonna hurt Haerin, Haerin didn't do anything to her. Haerin is so innocent to get beaten like me.

"Are you okay Hanni?"

I snapped back from my thought when Haerin snapped her finger in front of my face.

"I– uh– yeah, I'm okay. Haerin, sorry if you almost argue with her."

"No, it's okay."

"It's not.... she might do something to you too.."

"No. Why? Did she do something to you that made you say that?"

"Is this a time? Are you trustable for me to tell you this?"

"Of course I am, Hanni. I think I'm the most worthy trustable person in the whole world."

"Hahaha, okay, okay."

"Now tell me Hanni. It's okay to tell me."

I sighed and nodded. I made sure first that no one is paying attention to us and importantly I made sure Yunjin or Yunjin's friends aren't around, I'm gonna be dead if Yunjin knew that I told someone about what she's doing to me.

"She's.... my bully. She's beating me up when she's bored, annoyed, angry, jealous, and sad. Meaning, she's beating me up like she owns me, like her person."

I watched Haerin's expression changed, the curious face was changed to 'what the fuck' look.

"How long have been she's doing that to you? That's horrible, she's making your college life horrible."

She replied and I shrugged my shoulder, well yeah I guess she did.

"She started it when the top one popular student, Kim Minji approached me at my first day of studying here."

"Oh. She's jealous, right?"

*nods* "She really is. When it's time to go home, she suddenly pulled my hair to go inside the girls restroom and started saying blah blah blah why she's jealous while slapping, kicking and punching me. Since the first day I studied here as a college student, she made my college life horrible."

Haerin swallowed her raw fish and I tried my best to stop my tears but at the end, I just burst out crying. She left her spot and went next to me, giving me a side hug while caressing my back and I just keep crying in her embrace.

"Gwaenchanayo. It's not your fault, there's a karma for her I'm sure there is. Starting now on, I will not gonna let her near to you, okay? I'm gonna make sure of that uljima now."

I nodded and thanked to her but I still didn't stop. I'm touched of what she said that's why I didn't stopped crying right now, but at the same time, I'm still crying remembering how I am suffering from Yunjin's bare hands until now.

"Yah, yah, yah. What did you do Haerin-ah?? Why is Hanni crying??"

I heard a familiar voice and I guessed it's from Danielle.

"What did you do Haerin?? Did you hurt her??"

Hyein asked to Haerin.

"No, no. I didn't made her cry, why would I? I think she got emotional..."

"Because?"

Minji asked and I know they are now sitting, I still didn't stop crying. Not gonna lie, Haerin smells nice, what perfume is she using? It seems expensive.

"I think because of Yunjin."

"What? Did she went here??"

Hyein asked.

"Uh yeah, minutes ago."

"Don't worry Hyein, we will take a revenge."

"Revenge?"

Haerin asked.

"Yeah, she did A LOT traumatizing to Hanni, we will not gonna let her just do that. She needs to pay for what she did."

Minji answered.

"Okay, by the way, may I ask you Hyein and Danielle?"

"Okay? What is it?"

Hyein asked.

"Is there something between you two?"

Haerin asked and I stopped for a second, she really asked this? Omygod finally, she asked it for me.

"Uh."

"Same question."

Minji joined and I finally looked at Hyein and Danielle's reaction. Danielle is so red like tomato as fuck, so I guess there's really something going on with them.

*
mianhe for not updating hehe, i'm getting busy and busy these days, but i will still gonna do an update. thank you!

they took a selca guys🤭 ⬇️