Chapter 8

Louis: So...you have the nerve to come apologize to me...Bill, I honestly don't care that you drank rabbit blood to pump yourself up. THE FACT THAT YOU ALL STARTED FIGHTING LIKE SENSELESS ANIMALS! HAD I NOT STOPPED YOU THEN, WOULD YOU HAVE KILLED EACH OTHER!? Listen here, this is a direct order. Legoshi and Bill, you are indefinetly suspended from the drama club. Miakoh, you and I need to have a word about -

Bill: Uh, Lous-San?

Louis: Don't interrupt me -

Miakoh: Look behind you.

Fangirls: Eeek! Louis-San! Wolf-Kun! Tiger-San! It's Louis!

Louis: ...

Miakoh: (Is Louis...showing weakness? That's rare...and it only lasted a second)

Louis: Listen here. I'm taking back my order. The play was a complete success. We need to keep it that way. Now, act natural.

???: The change the play's plot, that wasn't an accident, right?

Louis: Of course not! We had it all figured out!

Miakoh: (I'm gonna appear in the front page, aren't I? Well, not that it bothers me, but it could be an...inconvenience. Well, the whole thing WAS Bill's fault, so I guess I can blame it all on him. But what good will that do?)

Louis: Now, I'll leave you with these three! They'll be able to answer any questions you have.

Fangirls: Louis! Don't go! I just need one answer! I still have a question.

Miakoh: Aaaaaaaand I'm out.

*Miakoh slips away*

Bill: Hey!

*Later*

Miakoh: Hey Louis!

Louis: Do you know what HAPPENED!? I had to deal with them not realizing your "acting" wasn't acting at all! At least you kept the audience amused.

Miakoh: I did?

Louis: You even have some fans...heh, what? Feel powerful? As expected, a wolf would usually feel -

Miakoh: Hungry for a bagel.

Louis: Yeah...wait HUH!? You're so stupid!

*The seasons change*

Miakoh: Now you can't rock that blazer, huh?

Louis: Why are you so focused on me!? 

Miakoh: Because it's fun to point out the tiny details.

Louis: Just...go do whatever you do. WAIT NO -

*Miakoh hugs Louis, his tail wrapping around as well*

Miakoh: Yay!~ This time I got permission!

Louis: D-DON'T HUG ME WITHOUT NORMAL CLOTHING! You're just wearing a tank top and underwear!

Miakoh: But aren't I fluffy? Doesn't it feel good?

Louis: LET GO, YOU DAMN BASTARD!

Miakoh: (The weather is so warm, my fur is all damp. I should probably cut it)

Louis: ...What...is that pile of fur in the bathroom...?

Miakoh: I cut it.

Louis: But...you look the same as usual...how does your fur grow so fast!?

Miakoh: I dunno, genetics? Anyway, let's get something to eat, so you aren't in a cranky mood.

Louis: Not cranky! *sigh* I don't have time to deal with you.