Chapter 1: Arrival

I can't believe I'm finally here. Sevastopol. The place where my mother died. The place where I might finally find some answers.

As the Torrens approaches the station, I can see the damage that's been done. Smoke billows from some of the vents, and the lights flicker on and off. I can feel the tension in the air as we get closer.

Christopher Samuels, the android from Weyland-Yutani, is briefing me and Nina Taylor, the Weyland-Yutani executive, on our mission to retrieve the flight recorder of the Nostromo. It's been fifteen years since my mother's ship disappeared, and we finally have a chance to find out what really happened.

As we dock with Sevastopol, I can't help but feel a sense of dread. This place is so different from the last time my mother was here. It's a mess of wires, broken panels, and abandoned equipment. And the silence is eerie, no sound of human activity.

As we leave the Torrens and enter the station, I can see that things are even worse than I thought. Debris litters the corridors, the lighting is dim, and the air is thick with smoke and the stench of something burnt.

We make our way towards the flight recorder, but we quickly realize that something is wrong. The station's communications are down, and the atmosphere is hostile.

I don't know what we're going to find on Sevastopol, but I know one thing for sure: this is not going to be easy. And as much as I want to know what happened to my mother, I can't help but feel like I might be in over my head.