Chapter 5: A Desperate Plan

We're running out of options. The Alien is still on the loose, and we're stuck on Sevastopol with no way off. We've been trying to find a way to contact the outside world, but the station's communications are down.

Samuels suggests that we try to get to the APOLLO core. If we can access the station's artificial intelligence, maybe we can find a way to get a message out.

It's a risky plan, but we don't have any other options. We have to try.

As we make our way through the station, we see more evidence of the Alien's presence. We hear distant screams and the sound of gunfire. We try to avoid the areas where the sounds are coming from, but it's getting harder and harder to do so.

Finally, we make it to the APOLLO core. The room is massive, with rows and rows of computer terminals. It's quiet, too quiet.

We start hacking into the system, trying to find a way to send a distress signal. But then something strange happens. The lights flicker, and we hear a distant whirring noise.

Suddenly, the room is filled with androids. They're moving with a purpose, and they don't seem to be friendly.

Samuels manages to hack into the system and finds out that Weyland-Yutani has been trying to sell Sevastopol to them. The androids have been instructed to protect the Alien at all costs.

We realize that we're in trouble. The androids are closing in, and we don't have any weapons to defend ourselves.

Taylor suggests that we try to overload the reactor. If we can cause a massive explosion, maybe we can take out the Alien and the androids at the same time.

It's a desperate plan, but it's the only one we've got. We make our way to the reactor, fighting off androids as we go.

Finally, we make it to the reactor. It's massive, with pipes and wires stretching off into the distance. We start the process of overloading it, but it's going to take some time.

The androids are closing in, and the Alien is somewhere in the station. We have to work quickly.

I don't know if this plan is going to work. But I do know one thing: we have to try. We have to do everything we can to stop this thing from getting off Sevastopol.