So that means I'm not alone. Perhaps the voice belongs to the person or being that brought me here.

heh,

This is a nicer feeling than I imagined, curiosity.

This feeling can even be considered a state of "being"

To search for new things in what is already known, moving forward to learn skills and knowledge that one does not have at the moment.

Not out of necessity, but by pure and spontaneous will.

After that brief moment of introspection, I continue to walk aimlessly,

And for some reason, looking forward now, I can clearly see the ending. But this ends up intriguing me, after all, what has changed? Why did the ending appear out of nowhere?

After walking for a few more minutes, I come to the end of the hall.

A wall... simple as that.

"Huh, weird."

No monster, treasure, or legendary weapon at the end of the hall.

I then stop watching and simply touch the wall.

PING

A loud sound resounds through the place. Making me startle and quickly back off

The "wall" then starts to transform into a kind of "Screen"

Suddenly an image appears on that screen. A person.

At least I think it's a person. After all, the being in front of me has no features or any kind of human characteristics. It's like I'm looking at a shadow on the floor

"Ahem, good morning. I hope you're listening to this recording of mine."

This voice... is different from the voice I heard some time ago.

And recording? This Being recorded something for me.

"Let the introductions begin. My name is Spectrum, nice to meet you"

Oh,

it's a pleasure to meet you Spectrum.

"And I am your creator."

...

Interesting, it makes sense. After all, who else would record something for me other than the one who created me?

I was just created after all.

"And you are my greatest creation. The most compatible, malleable, and adaptable being in the multiverse."

Huh, that's interesting. These words have several meanings, whether they are good or bad. At least that's what my mind says.

"I created you millennia ago. But I never put your being to use... for the simple reason that I never thought I should. I'm sorry. I projected your being with conditions, when those conditions are met, you will awaken. And I don't even know when you're going to be born or if you come into this world as a Human, God, Angel, or any other being. Well, Michael told me that I always leave everything for later. A slacker to the end of my existence."

My creator is... dead?

that's-

I-

Strange, I feel sad. But how can I be sad when I never met him in person?

"Well, it doesn't matter at the moment. What matters is that if you're listening to this, it's almost time for you to wake up to the world! Which is awesome! This world we live in is full of things that I know you will find fascinating!"

He's right, just the thought that I have a whole world of discoveries to make makes me excited.

With that thought in my head, I smile.

"First of all, I would like to explain to you about your existence, How you were built. Years and years ago I was lucky enough to meet an old gentleman, this gentleman promptly became my friend, he was responsible for teaching me about our vast multiverse, and it was from this vast concept that you came... every painting you came to see on your way here is a person from the multiverse, some from the same universe and some from different places."

Whoa

I've gone through hundreds, maybe thousands of these frames. So each of them was a different person.

What did they look like, what are their stories?

My curiosity again comes to the fore.

"In our world, many beings have unimaginable powers, many of them of my own creation, but yours is definitely the most versatile. You are connected with each one of these beings in the frames. One day I'm sure you'll have more powers than anyone in our world."

I don't know how to feel about that. At least I won't be in the hands of those beings the Spectrum spoke of, I'll be able to defend myself,

And as a bonus, I'll be able to meet the people on the frames!

"Another thing to say is that you don't have a goal or an objective... at first I was going to give you a task, which is linked with my possible death. But I decided not to, you have a conscience, and like my other creations... you are one of my children. I also won't force you to go help or talk to your brothers. After all, helping them would mean that you would have your "freedom" taken away from you."

One of his children? huh, I didn't consider myself like that. Interesting.

So does that mean I have brothers and sisters? I hope they are lovely.

"And with that, I end my message to you Mystic Gear 001... Oh, I forgot to give you a name, didn't I?"

Oh, he's right, I don't have a name, right?

And what does he mean by Mystic Gear? Is that my designation?

My creator seems to spend a lot of time thinking about a name. Until he snaps his finger as if he remembers something. 

"Ohh I know what to call you! henceforth you will be... Nathanael, my greatest gift to the world."

Before I could process my new name. Everything around me disappears, and slowly I lose consciousness...