"Who wants coffee?" Chan yelled from inside the kitchen.

"I want one!" The still dozing off Seungmin yelled. "The largest cub, please." He yawned loudly.

"Make them two!" Jeongin, who came rushing from upstairs, sang his words.

"Do we have any strawberry milk left?" Hyunjin questioned right after stretching like a cat.

"Felix baked using them." Changbin uttered, earning a death glare from Felix.

"WHAT?" Hyunjin gasped. He looked at Felix with wide eyes that were glistening with tears. "How dare you?" He pouted.

He was surely going to whine for more if it weren't for Seungmin who smacked the back of his head while moving around. "Oh! Sorry. My bad." He chuckled devilishly.

"You little punk!" Hyunjin gasped again. "You did it on purpose." He yelled at Seungmin.

"Why would I? Am I as a dramatic kid as you?" Seungmin backfired.

"What did you call me?" Hyunjin asked.

"Hey! Don't start early in the morning." Chan, who came back from the kitchen with the morning drinks, warned.

"What did I even do?" Hyunjin yelled even louder. "I got my milk stolen by Lix, and my head smacked by this devil."

"I'm sorry!" Felix apologized as he sat down at the table. "I'll buy you ten bottles. I couldn't find any milk and really wanted to try the new recipe."

"You could've asked me first or at least left me one bottle!"

"I thought you'd drink coffee since you stayed up all nig-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Minho yelled the loudest ever. "All of you! Shut up and only use your freaking mouths to chew food."

The room fell in dead silence that you'd hear the footsteps of an ant if it passed by. Silently, they all sat around the table and started munching the bakery Felix served them. Soon that silence was replaced by the sounds of eight grownup men chewing food as if they were kindergarten kids.

"Hey," Hyunjin nudged Jisung as he whispered. "What's wrong with him? Did he have another nightmare?"

Jisung didn't dare to talk and just nodded at his friend. Hyunjin wasn't the only one who was worried about Minho. They all were. And they all knew his situation and how those dreams disturbed him and made him unable to focus on work or even sleep soundly at night. They also knew how he was trying hard to keep it to himself in order not to weigh them with his problems.

They all knew.

Of course, they would since they've been living together for years. That group that didn't look like they had anything in common, and really they didn't have any, managed to stay together under the same roof for years.

It all started with the three roommates, Chan, Minho, and Jisung, and then, the rest followed.

Nine years before, Minho and Chan were the definitions of 'complete opposite' high school students whom no one ever thought they would get along, and eventually end up being friends.

Minho was your typical top student who did nothing but study. Or that was what his classmates thought. He wasn't a nerd or anything, but he was the quiet type of students with a straight face as well as a straight personality, which made him not friendly with his colleagues.

Meanwhile, Chan was the rich spoiled kid who attended school just for fun. He did nothing but play around and prank teachers, knowing that no one would tell on him since he came from a slightly scary background. His scores were the last thing he could ever think about since it was already settled that he would be taking over his family's business.