The Big Bad Brah

Early morning and all through the day, Jade worked on her brainstorming. She pulled some strings with a couple of phone calls... with one call being quite unusual.

And with a peculiar checklist, the woman drove to an arts and crafts shop and the supermarket and bought a bunch of seemingly random items; including a can of green neon paint and a big bag of ice.

Later, at home, she kept checking on things in the oven and poured a carton of milk into a large rain barrel in her yard.

When it became late, Jade had finished her tasks in the kitchen. She went into the bathroom and slanted a folded umbrella near its entrance.

She then, stood on the bathtub rims to reach a sizeable skylight window. Afterward, the woman carefully stepped down and turned on the tub's faucet. When the bathtub was filled with water, she shut off the valve and poured the bag of ice in.

Jade glimpsed at her watch and hurried into her bedroom. Again like clockwork, Bob Gold and Bob Brown run over to their brother's home, begging to be left inside.

And as always, the Big Bad Wolf storms over, just as the pigs go into the safety of the brick house.

"Little pigs! Little pigs! Let me come in!"

In the meantime, Jade was sitting by her open window, lip-syncing and conducting a hand to the shouts...

"NOT BY THE HAIR OF OUR CHINNY CHIN CHINS!"

"Then I'll huff and I'll puff! And I'll blow your house in!"

The wolf, of course, blows at the house with the arrogant pigs taunting and laughing at their exhausted, gray foe. Then as before, he begins to scramble to the roof.

Jade arose from her chair and smirked.

'It's about time this stale fairy tale gets a re-write.'

After watching the desperate lupine go down the red-brick chimney, the prepared woman walked by the kitchen while giving it an approving glance, then stepped by the bathroom and waited.

As she had obviously predicted, the yowling, steaming wolf sprang out of the Bob Brothers' fireplace vent and crashed on her rooftop. Howling, he rolled on the roof shingles and fell.

But instead of the usual impact of the ground, the Big Bad Wolf came through Jade's wide-open skylight window, and dropped tail-first into the cold, water-filled bathtub!

The wolf greatly sighed with relief as his burns were soothed by the ice water. After he leaped out of the tub and shook the moisture from his fur, his pointy ears twitched at the sound of sniffling.

"Wet dog...Ugh..."

A still-dry woman (thanks to her umbrella), stood by the bathroom's open door. The towering canine slowly stood up on his hind legs... giving a throaty growl.