Piercing

Disclaimer: This is all knowledge I already have of this specific process, so I couldn't tell ya if it's correct in any way. If it works well enough, I think it's fine.

Do NOT follow these steps if you were to do this to yourself. Go to a professional P L E A S E

Third Person POV

"Kyo, are you sure this won't hurt that bad?"

Jirou smiled, even though she knew her girl had researched this piercing for weeks on end, she adored how she was still a little fearful.

"Don't worry sweet girl, I'll be careful. You can trust me Yaomomo."

The ravenette smiled, willing her hands to stop shaking. She wanted this after all. She wanted the adrenaline rush and rebellious feeling of doing something her parents wouldn't fully approve of.

Her heart swelled in her chest as she watched her girlfriend carefully disinfect her tools, more than happy to do what Momo wanted when she had shyly asked.

A piercing had been going through Yaozorozu's mind since even before she met Jirou. Of course, Jirou's piercings just added to those thoughts.

Momo knew that she still would be nervous about her parents and everything, so she settled on a tongue piercing. Out of sight, out of mind. Wow, am I right? Her music girlfriend was experienced, she knew she was in good hands.

The shorter girl put her gloves on and smiled softly. 

"Alright baby, you ready for this? You can always say no or stop."

With a nod, Momo straightened her posture as best she could  and stuck her tongue out like every person in the videos she had watched had done.

Jirou got the little clamp and gently put Momo's tongue between it after dabbing it with a towel, pulling it slowly for a better piercing angle and spot.

With a quick mark of where the piercing should go, she held a mirror up to show Momo and took her thumbs up as a "That's a good spot, please continue."

Grabbing the needle firmly, Jirou hovered it over the pen mark on her girlfriend's tongue and looked at her reassuringly. They had agreed no countdown, as that would've made Momo's anxiety worse, so instead she closed her eyes and let Jirou just do it whenever.

Even so, a countdown went through in the musician's mind, and then it got to one. She pushed the needle through quickly and gently kissed Momo's forehead when she heard a slight noise of discomfort.

"Okay, now I just need to get the jewelry on and you'll be done. You're doing great babe."

Momo would've nodded if her tongue wasn't being held hostage. She felt drool dripping off her chin and sighed internally---she would have to apologize to Jirou after this.

Distracted by her own thoughts, she didn't even notice Jirou had gotten the jewelry on and was just finishing screwing the little ball piece on. Momo has chosen white for now, maybe red in the future...why not match her hero costume?

When she felt the clamp on her tongue release she was grateful...for the first 2 seconds before she realized what just happened.

"Oh my god. I just- Kyoka-...I have a tongue piercing. Oh wow it feels weird to talk. Bleh, is it supposed to taste like blood for a bit-?"

Chuckling, Jirou took off her gloves and gave Momo a firm, sweet kiss. "Yes it'll feel weird for a while, yes you were just stabbed, of course it'll taste like blood. Would you like to see it?"

"..yes, please."

With her heart hammering in, almost out, of her chest, Momo saw her face come into the view of the mirror in front of her. She was hesitant, but she stuck her tongue out slowly and gasped when she saw the white pearl of jewelry right in front of her. Placed perfectly, looking clean and well done, slightly red from blood...it was perfect.

There was a loud thud as the two girls fell to the floor, the force of Momo's hug being a bit too much for the smaller girl.

"I love it, I love it, I love it!!!!"

The absolute, pure happiness radiating from the top student was enough to make Jirou feel a small lump in her throat. Momo, the girl she is completely in love with, is finally being herself. She's making her own decisions and she's breaking out of her proper, perfect little cage her parents forced her into.

"I'm glad you like it baby..so so glad."

I loved writing this. It's so cute <3