Sleep Deprived

Jirou POV

..fuck..I forgot about the homework-

welp-...another all nighter it is!

Momo POV

Where is she..? She's gonna be late. A proper student comes early.

...Kyoka where are you.?

Just as I start to worry, my tired-looking girlfriend enters the classroom and sits at her desk, immediately putting her head down. She looks bad..I mean she's still beautiful as fuck- but she looks like she hasn't been taking care of herself. I'll have to help her with that.

Class went on as normal, but Kyoka was barely conscious the whole time. I couldn't help but frown at the state she was in. My heart ached for her.

Over and over, her head would slip and she'd snap awake. I could read her lips as she silently cursed at herself.

Oh Kyo..

~Lunch Time~

The bell rang for lunch and the whole class got up, minus Kyoka and I. Mina looked at me confused, but I gestured for her to just go.

Third Person POV

Aizawa stared at the girls for a moment before mumbling something inaudible and walking out of the classroom.

The moment he did, Momo stood up, walked a couple feet, and kneeled down next to Kyoka.

The musician looked up and smiled at seeing her girlfriend. "Why hello there Mo.."

Momo forced away a smile and sighed. "Baby..you need some rest..I can see how tired you are."

"Pfft..I'm fineeeeeeeeeeee. Don't you worry your pretty little head off."

"..............you're delusional. Bed time for you missy."

The top student picked up her lover and took her back to her dorm with little fight from the girl in her arms.

"Momo nooooooo...."

Jirou was dropped on the bed and her girlfriend started to walk away before Momo's arm was grabbed and she was strongly pulled onto Jirou's bed.

"Stay..we can nap together.."

The intelligent girl thought about it for a moment before sighing and snuggling with her girlfriend.

"I'll inform Mr. Aizawa about this soon..but for now, you need to rest."

Jirou rolled her eyes before closing them and smiled. "Yes mom."

"I-..dork. Goodnight love."

"Night Mo.."

Both girls fell asleep in a matter of minutes, all wrapped up in each others arms and content.

LISTEN- I KNOW I'VE BEEN DEAD FOR MONTHS BUT HI

UH...SO I AM INDEED ALIVE

On the outside anyway.

But hola, I hope you're all doing well. <3

All I've been wanting to write is honestly just smut-

Maybe I'll make a Momojirou smut book......idk

I love you all. Hopefully there will be more regular uploads. Bye!