Happiness (For a Second)

"I love you, Ciel! I love you so much!"

Ciel wrapped his arm around (y/n), resting his chin on the top of her head, "I love you, too."

"Are we still having dinner together tonight?" (y/n) asked, releasing her grasp.

Ciel nodded, "In London, so we better get a start on the road."

The (dark/fair) haired girl nodded, following Ciel outside.

~I actually don't having anything planned for the carriage ride so time skip sponsored by NerveGear~

(y/n) didn't catch the name of the restaurant, but it was lovely. They were seated in a low candle-lit area, the scent of cigars and perfume filling the air.

"Do you like it?" Ciel asked, looking into his wife's sparkling (e/c) eyes.

(y/n) looked around, "It seems familiar, though I can't exactly place it."

"We are here once, when we were fourteen." Ciel answered, not slightly annoyed by (y/n)'s lack of memory.

She smiled, "I think I remember... But I'm too happy to even try."

As (y/n) looked around and out the window in amazement, Ciel couldn't pull his eye (Ciel's contract, getting in the way of romance once again.) off her. She was so beautiful.

After their food came, Ciel continued the conversation, "So, while you were looking into the ballroom..."

"I remembered the New Years ball when you told me... how you felt." (y/n) quickly filled in, taking a bite of her food.

The bluenet smiled and seemed in a daze as he stared at his food, "I remember that night well..."

"Ciel...?" [y/n] asked, slightly unsure of her next words.

"Yes?" He asked still in a dreamy way.

She still felt nervous, but knew that she would regret if she didn't ask, "I'm not sure what's off, but you and Sebastian... It doesn't feel right..."

~small time skip to after Ciel explained because I don't want to write everything (つД')ノ you know what happened~

A silence seemed to spread over the restaurant. Or was it just (y/n)?

"(y/n)?" The bluenet asked, knowing the young lady didn't take everything so well.

"Ciel-" she gasped, suddenly getting up and running out of the restaurant, feeling nauseous.

A/N:

I'm ending it here for now, the next update should come in awhile or tomorrow (since it's getting late where I live).

<3 thanks for reading~!