Ciel Phantomhive?

You awoke in a bed, quite like the one you're used to. But you weren't alone~

A handsome man with blue hair was next to you. He seemed a bit older than you--

But then you saw yourself in a mirror across the room. You too, were his age.

[a/n: about 20 years of age or so]

Your breathing became rapid, your heart rate jumping. Hopping out and away from the bed, you backed up until your back was against the wall.

The man stirred.

You held your breath.

He turned toward you, his left eye a beautiful, groggy blue, his right a purplish colour, branded with a strange symbol. "(y/n)?" He smiled.

Your heart pounded against your chest.

The man's eyes opened fully to reveal concern, "(y/n)? What's wrong?"

"He knows my name," you thought.

Your left hand was against the wall, your right trying to prevent your heart from bursting out of your rib cage.

He got out of the bed and neared you.

By now, your eyes were dripping tears, your body trembling in fear and confusion. "Where am I!?" Your thoughts swarmed.

"(y/n)? Did you have a night-terr-"

"Get away!" You screamed, darting to another wall.

The man seemed just as confused as you were. "What's going on!?"

Then, a knock on the door. A butler entered, pushing a cart with tea and pastries.

His hair was a dark black, his eyes a queer reddish colour. You suddenly felt a little more uneasy.

"I see you two are already awake..." The butler said, looking up, "what seemes to be the issue, my lord?"

Your eyes frantically dashed around the room, trying to figure an escape route.

The bluenet looked to the butler, saying, "Sebastian, didn't you say the trauma wouldn't harm her mentally?"

The butler, Sebastian, closed his eyes in respect, placing his hand over his heart saying, "Was I mistaken, milord?"

The two looked over at you, a frightened, estranged mouse.

"It appears you were..."

"Your Majesty, are you feeling ill?" Said a familiar voice.

Irene! She's been your maid since before you could remember.

Your heart rate calmed slightly at a familiar person. Her dark brown hair was pulled up in the usual manor, her usual maids' dress on.

"Irene!" You gasped, running to the woman you held so dearly in your heart.

She seemed confused, just as everyone at the scene, "What ever is the matter, Milady?"

You let go, backing up slightly.

Looking to the bluenet you woke up to was enough of a gesture for your maid to understand.

Irene looked at the man, her green eyes reflecting blue in the morning light, "Ciel Phantomhive? Why, milady, he is your husband."