Chapter 13 Our Love

The Battle is over finally as they all catch their breath Astrid immediately collapses from her brain overheating from her visions Sasha holds Astrid up diva takes Astrid.
"?"
"You should attend to the uniter her wound needs healing." Sasha nods and walks over to Soma as she sighs.
"I lost...but for some reason, I feel happy about it...like a weight has been lifted."
"Im sorry I couldn't help you with your mind stuff."
"That's okay Sasha im glad someone stopped me."
"It wasn't someone it was my Astrid! She is super strong!" As she says that diva carries Astrid over as she gets down yawing.
"Fucking hell soma you certainly made me work to beat you."
"You don't seem to be hurt all that much compared to me though." Seraphim storms over.
"Well, that's thanks to me! You nearly broke my damn arm!."
"!? IM SO SORRY!"
"DON'T APOLOGIZE DO IT AGAIN!" Soma is immediately confused.
"That fight was amazing! I can feel the rush of death!"
"I don't think that's something you want to feel often though uhm..."
"Seraphim apocalypse!" She shakes Soma's hand as the rest of the children walk over and start talking to Soma introducing themselves but this confuses Soma as moments ago she was about to kill them of course she wasn't in control but it still ate away at her.

"Damn Astrid, you fucked her eye up do we have some healing magic?" Yuri kneels as Soma tries to steer them away but suddenly she feels a pulse and stands up looking out into the sands almost not believing this feeling.
"No, I thought I lost you!" They look confused until they see a bike speed over Ash has finally made it and lifts herself as the bike continues to speed.
"Uhm soma."
"SOMA!" Soma is already brought to tears and doesn't move as Ash leaps off her bike as it disassembles Soma runs forward catching Ash as they both land in the sand laughing and kissing each other passionately finally the two lovers are reunited.
"Soma soma soma!" She kisses Soma repeatedly as she laughs.
"Ash! I thought- how-"
"It will take a lot to bring me down love although I am kind of bleeding here." She chuckles as Soma panics.
"I got it love." she nuzzles close to Soma as flames wrapped around the two its warm and cozy flames healed the two of them as they stood up Soma blinked her eyes once again as it was healed Ash cupped her face staring into Soma's eyes.
"Something wrong Ashie?" Ash smiles as she backs up before suddenly her staff pieces surround soma and create a barrier sealing her there as soma punches it the darkness overtakes her and she laughs out.

"HAHAHA! Nice one Ashie~ I almost got you with that one hahaha!."
"Dammit, what do we do?!"
"Something in her mind is still under the spells of control we have to get in there." Sasha steps forward.
"We will do this together Ash!" Ash nods as they both walk over to Soma and remove the seal.
"Soma...no...Seban..." Soma tilts her as she smiles.
"You are her father so I'll ask you once release my fiancé or I'll remove you permanently!"
"Ooo so scary come and get me little Ashie!" Sasha locks down Soma as she and Ash try to get inside her mind causing a massive explosion of magic as everyone gets dragged inside Soma's mind.

A black mist is all they see at first as a picture comes into view as a little girl sits alone in an orphanage her ears and tail making her an outcast until a man enters the orphanage he doesn't seem to be interested in any of the children and was about to leave before he turned and saw the black haired girl leaning on the doorway he immediately walked over to her and kneeled.
"You are a kitsune, right? I thought they were all gone?"
"Kit...kitsune?" She tilted her head as he chuckled and offered her his hand.
"Come with me and I'll show you all the love you've been lacking." She took his hand living with the man in ashvale she was taught by him going out briefly and with her face hidden by a hoodie she was amazed by the world and wanted to see more but she had to wait for her father's approval though with a little pushing she got him to let her go to school she was nervous but she managed to learn how to hide her ears and tail and lived life like a normal girl.....until one day.