Chapter 8 A Disagreement

Meanwhile on the boiling lands the children of apocalypse were having a meeting listening to one of Yuri's insane schemes again.
"Okay, the plan is simple we just need a high concentration at a single point then-"
"With Seraphim and hokki gone how are gonna get enough power to even do that?" Selena chimes in a bit rudely as Yuri looks a bit annoyed.
"If you will let me get to that part Selena! Hideko and bron have been working hard on a powerful spell that could potentially break the barrier just enough for us to escape.
"Okay, that seems like a decent idea problem is what about gramps? He will have to deal with the council's wrath if we leave." Gray says as Yuri leans into his ear and whispers something making the half-wolf blush.
"I swear you have no shame."
"Hey, you fell for me~ that's your fault gray."Selena suddenly raises her hands as wires wrap around Gray and Yuri constricting them.
"Woah! Woah! We are done! Calm down, Selena!" Selena growls as bronya pats her shoulder.
"That is enough Selena I understand you are worried about Seraphim but she will return." Selena looks at bronya and sighs as she lets them go.
"Alright then if we are done arguing like children I have the spell we need it will require all of our magic in unison Selena your puppet magic will be the key to it." They all nod.
"Now about gramps what if we bring him with us?"
"Hmm, that is a rare time you have a smart idea, Yuri."
"Shut up Hideko!"
"He cares about us more than his allegiance to any country only problem is his budding relationship with miss making." They all look at Hideko besides bronya.
"WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN!?"
"Well ask bronya she saw it herself." Bronya lights up as they all look at her for the tea.
"I-I'll explain as we get everything set up."

"Grandfather Roy was heading out as usual to meet with the council he seems to be doing that a lot lately and I was bored so I decided to follow him into town." As Bronya follows Roy she sees him enter the boiling lands equivalent to a coffee shop he sits down with Makio and the two have a chat Bronya didn't want to assume seeing them both almost kiss was certainly something although Bronya had no idea what kissing even as she described it as their faces smooshed together and they blushed afterward and makio left quickly leaving Bronya confused.

"Well hot damn! Our gramps is getting it on!"
"He is finding love Yuri he isn't gonna start banging the head councilwoman in a week"
"You never know our gramps is a hidden ladies' man." Gray chimes in as they finish setting up the boat for their plan and Hideko takes the lead.
"Alright love your up." Bron nods as she makes a hand-magnifying glass as her eye darts around the barrier.
"So what exactly is she doing hido?" Yuri asks as they have some downtime.
"As you know mana is like a spider web almost unnoticeable to the human or beast eye if untrained but mages like me can see it with focus certain people like Bronya can see the very weaves of magic from birth making them extremely gifted...although im not sure if Bronya even was the child of a mythical guardian."
"Even if is she not she is family."
"Please don't call my girlfriend my family Yuri it sounds weird."
"But we are!" They all laugh as Bronya joins in startling them all.
"I forgot Bronya could laugh.
"I found a spot!" She throws a needle marking the weakest point in the weave.
"Great! Selena, you are up!" Selena throws out her wires creating a hexagon pattern around the needle.
"What now Hideko?"
"Haha! Now the fun begins!" She brings out her spell book and she begins to chant everyone grabs a wire and channels their magic into it as the barrier begins to crack.
"doorbreek de sluier en open een pad Verbeek de banden van magie en verbrand een pad van vuur laat ons doorgang naar de onbekende wereld! Donker lemmet!" Hideko summons a massive blade of dark magic as she cackles manically suddenly a response group of witches flies down to stop the group.
"Children of apocalypse stand down immediately no one is allowed to leave on the order of the magic council!"
"Sorry ladies unfortunately we can't afford to stop not with so much at stake! HIDEKO NOW!" Yuri yells out as the witches blast their boat with all they have.