D.E.A.D

The teenagers walk around the devastated camp, it seems that they are all wiped out by the Berserker. Now armed with Flamelurkers, Moreno, Damien and Zethendra blast fire at the injured Berserker. The behemoth is down for the count, unable to get up. Damien fires at its brain and kills it for good.

Yuiko: "...Are there more of those guns?"
Damien: "Yeah, take one from a dead soldier or something"
Yuiko: "Hell yeah, dude"
Moreno: "Watch your backs, there might still be a soldier hiding somewhere"
Zethendra: "Yeah, watch out"

They continue to walk across the camp, finding not just dead soldiers, but civilians from the camp too. They find the corpse of Juan and Reuben.

Moreno: "Shit..."
Marchia: "Is that..."
Zethendra: "They're from 10-1 right?"
Damien: "Yeah"
Marchia: "Are the others also dead?..."
Damien: "Could be dead, could be alive. It's the apocalypse. Nobody's safe"
Moreno: "I'd assume the ones who actually got on the trucks are safe"
Alicia: "Most of our friends live on the other side opposite of where the attack started, so most of them are probably alive"
Yuiko: "That's good to know"

A soldier appears suddenly with a handgun. He manages to shoot Jessica's leg. Damien fires his Flamelurker towards him, but the soldier hides behind a wall. Moreno saves his Flamelurker for later, instead pulling out his handgun. Once he catches the soldier lackin, Moreno shoots his face and knocks him down. He pulls out the soldier's mask, only for him to get shot by Aurel.

Moreno: "...What the hell was that?"
Aurel: "Doesn't feel as bad as I thought"
Zethendra: "Jess! Are you okay!?"
Jessica: "No!!!"
Marchia: "Is there a hospital nearby?"
Damien: "I see one over there"

They quickly took Jessica to the hospital. Moreno checks inside a room with an open door only to get shot at, he gets out of the way to evade the bullets. The attacker later runs out of bullets after firing recklessly. It was a female doctor. Moreno aims his gun at her and talks to her.

Female Doctor: "Yo- you're just a kid..."
Moreno: "...You with them?"
Female Doctor: "How the fuck did a group of teenagers kill everyone!?"
Moreno: "That's not a question you need answered... we have a friend, she's injured"
Female Doctor: "Don't even think for one bit that I would help yo-"
Moreno: *Aims gun at her* "What was that?"

Jessica gets treated by the doctor with Moreno and Damien supervising her. The other teenagers hang around the room as well, armed with guns. Jessica is having the bullet removed from her leg, certainly in alot of pain. They try to question the doctor about the terrorists and their motivation.

Damien: "So, why are you guys attacking us?"
Female Doctor: "I can't operate a bullet wound while talking..."
Moreno: "Alright, take your time"

Once the operation was complete, Jessica had her leg bandaged and she had to rest. And now they continue their interrogation.

Moreno: "So, why are you attacking us?"
Female Doctor: "...Our really wierd secret organization wanted to take over the planet or something. I think they saw your country as an easy kill"
Moreno: "Take over the planet?"
Damien: "That's it!?"
Aurel: "Bro thinks he's a cartoon villain"
Alicia: "That can't just be it right?"
Female Doctor: "I don't know the specifics, okay!? I'm just some random doctor!"
Moreno: "...Why invade us during the zombie apocalypse?"
Female Doctor: "The zombie apocalypse was the invasion..."
Moreno: "What?"
Female Doctor: "Those maniacs decided that they'll experiment on humans to make super weapons or something and that's how this place got invaded by zombies!"
Zethendra: "So you guys made the zombies"
Female Doctor: "Don't word it like I was one of them! I'm just a doctor..."
Moreno: "So uhhh... what's this... super secret organization called?"
Female Doctor: "Destructive Eastern Apocalypse Division... or just... Dead"
Moreno: "Dead?... Okay..."
Aurel: "Why did you guys think it was a good idea to start the zombie apocalypse?"
Female Doctor: "Don't ask me"
Damien: "Where's your... secret base?"
Female Doctor: "Secret ba- I almost laughed at that but I won't because we actually have one... oh shit..."
Moreno: "Where is it?"
Female Doctor: "Where's what!?"
Moreno: "The fucking secret base!"
Female Doctor: "Uhhhmmm shit... okay... I wasn't supposed to say that... the boss is gonna kill me..."
Moreno: "Either you have a chance to get away with it or we'll kill you now"
Damien: "What's it gonna be?"
Female Doctor: "...Alright, I'll tell you"

To be continued...