"Okay," he said.

I sat in the recliner then reclined. I was out in no time. I woke up and it was nearly dark outside. I slept through lunch. Giselle was cooking dinner now.

I sat up and panicked when Michael wasn't in the carrier. Then Aiden came back in carrying him and I slowly calmed down. I got up and took my baby back.

"I remembered what you said about burping. Giselle changed him," he said.

"You went above and beyond," I said. "Thank you so much."

"Are you hungry," he asked.

"A little," I answered.

"Let's eat dinner before you pay up then," he says.

Giselle left and we dug in, Michael slept in his carrier. Aiden didn't say much at dinner. He seemed focused on eating quickly.

When we were done, I went to put Michael in his bassinet and Aiden followed me. When I turned around, he was right there waiting. The look of lust in his eyes was overwhelming.

He grabbed me and kissed me, his tongue taunting mine. He pushed me back on the bed and started removing my pants.

I started to protest but he said he didn't say a kiss on the lips. I laid back and let it happen. He was masterful with his tongue. Every time I was about to orgasm, he would stop, leaving me a whimpering mess.

"You're not cumming on my mouth or my finger. You'll come on my cock or nothing," he said.

After the fourth time I growled in frustration. He started to unbutton his pants and I didn't stop him. "Help me," he said.

I grabbed his pants and pulled them down. His cock was just as nice as it was in my dream. He rubbed his cock up and down my slit swirling it over my clit. I was so wet he almost slipped in a few times. He was taking his sweet time.

Then he stiffened and removed himself from me. He got out of bed and yelled for me to help him dress.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Jace is coming. He'll be here any second," he said.

I buttoned his pants for him and he raced out of the house. I went to lay back in bed. Since I couldn't find my pants I took off the carrier pretending I planned to seduce him.

He arrived as I was pulling up the covers. I saw him plain as day. He looked around sniffing the air.

"What were you doing? Masterbating?" He asked. "Did you ask me here to help you sleep or to have sex with you?

"To have sex. Is that a problem?" I asked.

"Can I watch you masterbate first?" He asked.

I gave him a demonstration and then he climbed on top of me. He slowly inserted his penis and began to move making my already sensitive nerves wake up. He took care of me then rolled off, laying down next to me.

"Why do you smell like Aiden?" He asked.

"He was here all day. I helped him eat and he helped me sleep," I said.

"That's nice, but why is his scent on your naked body?" He asked

"I don't know what you're talking about," I said.

"I thought you wanted us to be honest with each other," he said. "Don't treat me like I'm stupid."

I didn't say anything.

"Fine Addison. I will be right back," he said.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"To speak with the horse," he said. "He always tells me the truth."