N U M B E R - N I N E

Start from the beginning

" Rings? " Izuku had a poker face as he was unable to catch up with his request.

The two actors go to a mall where they enter a shop with luxurious jewelry being shown from the glass, from beautiful gems to expensive diamonds being attached to gold circle rings being displayed.

" Welcome! How may I help you, gentlemen? " A saleswoman approached them as both of them looked at the sample rings from the glass.

" Does Utsushima-san like expensive stuff? " Deku whispered as the Pomeranian looked at the saleswoman.

" What is your most expensive ring here.. " He calmly requested making the greenette surprised.

" Oh! We have a collection of real diamond rings sealed in a box.. " The woman explained as she looked at the boys, "What type of ring are you asking for, sir? " 

" Engagement ring for my girlfriend.. " He simply replied as the girl bowed to prepare the rings for them.

" K-Kacchan, I don't think Utsushima-san wanted something too expensive-.. " Deku convinced him he a pissed look.

" Cams deserves it.. " He growled making the greenette shut his mouth, " I've been thinking about it and I want to propose before the series comes out.. " 

" Kacchan.. " Deku watches Katsuki looking down at the glass where the rings sparkle from the light.

" I don't care how expensive it is, I'll give her the best goddamn ring she ever had 'cause that's what she has been to me ever since I met her.. " Bakugou declared as Deku smiles seeing him like this.

" I'm happy for you, Kacchan.. " Deku replied making the Pomeranian smack his head.

" Shut up, you goddamn broccoli! " He blurted with a faint red on his cheeks.

" Pfft.. " Deku tried not to laugh at Bakugou's flustered face but it is nice to see this side of him, " If you want the best for her, I could give you some advice on how to prepare the best proposal venue and plan for the execution.. " 

Katsuki then looked at the greenette smiling at him, " I can handle that part, nerd.. " 

" Alright then.. " Deku simply responded as the saleswoman comes back with a sealed box.

" Sorry to keep you waiting.. " The woman said as she opens the box showing a dozen of beautiful rings to showcase making the two actor jaw dropped,  " These are the winter collection that will be out soon and I am sure that your girlfriends would love some expensive jewelry made here in Japan.. " 

" Girlfriends? " Katsuki repeated as the woman nodded.

" I believe that your friend beside you also needs one too? " The woman looked at the green-haired actor who blush from what she said.

" O-Oh! I um.. I'm here t-to help him n-n-not to buy one t-too.. " Deku stutters as he tried to find a way to calm himself.

" Oh? " The woman titled her head as she smiles, " My apologies.. well these collections I'm showing right now are limited edition and you're in luck to buy these rare handmade jewelry, having a gift for your woman would definitely make her happy..! "

Deku looked again to the box showing the collection making him gulp which made Bakugou look at him, " You gonna buy some for round face? " 

" What?! " Deku blushes even more and covered his face from embarrassment, " N-No! Not at this moment.. "