"Hello, Tasha."

"Hi, mom I need to talk to you about something." I was trying not to sound nervous or scared.

"Okay, well, how about tonight at dinner? Just you and me? Your dad has a guy's night tonight, so let's say...... six o'clock?" That right, my dad has guy's night every Monday and Thursday is his guy's night as he always says it.

"Yeah, that sounds good, mom. I'll see you later."

"Okay, Tash. Bye."

"Bye, mom." We hung up at the same time. How am I going to tell my mom everything that happened to me in the last couple of weeks? Well, will see tonight.

********

So it was lunchtime and I'm still waiting for Bonnie to get here with my Big Mac meal with no pickles and extra bacon. Putting away my paperwork that was on my desk in their files. Once I was done putting the papers away, I shut my eyes for a few minutes.

I heard two knocks on my office door. That must be Bonnie at the door.

"Come in Bonnie." Once she heard my voice, she enters my office.

She came in a big bag of..... I'm guessing our McDonald's meals and a tray of our drinks. Bonnie puts down the bag and the tray with our drinks on my desk. She walks back towards the door and closes while I take out the drinks from the tray.

"Thanks, Bon," I said nicely to her.

"You're very welcome my dear and now let's talk business." Sits in the chair in front of my desk.

I take my Big Mac meal out of the bag and I pass the bag to her to take her meal out of there.

"So what's the verdict here Tasha?" She knows that I'm pregnant.

"Well, I took the test you bought me yesterday, and it came out ... positive Bon. I don't know what to do in my situation." I was nervous saying that I'm a pregnant part.

"Well Tasha, it's your decision if you plan on keeping it or not, but I won't judge you whatever decision you make. I'll be right behind you 110% of my full support."

"Thanks, Bon I really needed your support."

"Your welcome, my dear, and I suggest you tell your mom about this too Tash." She was right. I needed to tell my mom and have her full support.

"Yeah well ... I'm going to tell my mom about it tonight at dinner without my dad there though just us two ladies."

"That's good it will give you time to talk to her and ... are you going to tell her about you and C.J?"

"I'm not sure yet about the whole C.J thing, but I think I have to before I make my decision soon here."

"Let's just say if you decide to keep this baby, are you going to tell C.J? Tasha."

"Yeah, I'll tell him when I'm ready, too. How am I going to tell Summer and Rachel and their family about me being pregnant with C.J's baby Bon? I'm so scared to lose my friendship, my sister, and my family with them."

"All I know with a strong friendship like you and Rachel, she will not hate or walk out on you Tash ... she loves you like a sister. No matter how ugly it gets. She'll be there beside you no matter what situation you're in. You two ladies are born at the hip sometimes, maybe all the time and can't get enough of each other." I let out a few tears and wipe them right away.

Wow-what strong words she said to me.

"I needed that comfy speech, Bon. I don't know why I'm emotional right now."