CHAPTER 13 (Extra) •Scent

Shang Yu sent Omega's boyfriend back to the door of the dormitory. The boyfriend was about to go upstairs when he seemed to think of something and stopped suddenly.

He turned his head to look at Shang Yu, his cheeks were slightly red, he hesitated to speak.

He wants a good lover to give him a kiss, or just a few sweet words.

But Shang Yu's expression was indifferent, and after seeing him off, he said goodbye and left, leaving Omega standing where he was with a disappointed face.

"Hi!"

Shang Yu turned his head, facing a pair of clear and bright eyes, he took a step back, but his tone was not surprised: "It's you again."

Shi Wen smiled shyly: "Well... it's lunch time , I want to ask you if you want to have dinner together?"

"I have." Shang Yu said lightly, seeing the mood of the person in front of him quickly sinking, he added, "With my boyfriend." "Oh, yes, you I have a boyfriend." Shi Wen said in a low voice, "Then, then...then I'm going to eat."

He almost turned his head and left, Shang Yu turned his head silently, and did not meet his gaze.

It's just-

he sniffed almost inaudibly.

That person's smell will not bring him the uncomfortable feeling of being from the same gender at all.

On the contrary...

it smells good.

Uploader's Note: I think this is their 2nd life.