CHAPTER 2 •Shang Yu

Shang Yu was having a meeting in his office when he received a call from the Academy of Sciences.

    In addition to the status of the Duke of the Empire, the merchant chaebol also controlled several important economic lifelines of the Empire at the same time. In this high-tech era, company meetings have long been held in the form of virtual imaging. After the people of the empire officially entered the company, they uploaded and passed their own images, and then they could stay comfortably at home and hold meetings while drinking freshly brewed coffee.

    "Jiang Yu, didn't you come today?" Shang Yu asked coolly, frowning slightly as there was one less person in the circle.

    Everyone looked around and found that the person really didn't come, so they couldn't help swallowing.

    Jiang Yu is an omega who has been in the company for many years. He always wears a mask. When he occasionally smiles, his curved eyes are especially gentle, which is very attractive. But he is calm and clear-headed in meetings, and he is often reused for proposals. Even the boss, who has always been extremely picky, can look at him differently-almost everyone in the company is secretly guessing that when Shangyu can finally get along with his entangled man for many years After the partner separates, this mysterious omega is very likely to take over.

    As expected, Shang Yu's expression changed, but the boss never showed his emotions easily, and everyone didn't dare to speculate in their hearts. They only felt that he was in a bad mood today, probably because Jiang Yu didn't come.

    In the middle of the meeting, the virtual phone of Secretary Beta of Shangyu turned on. She glanced roughly and saw some information, her expression suddenly paled. I have something urgent to come to you..."

    I don't know if it was an illusion, but everyone present felt that Shang Yu's expression was slightly relaxed.

    "Leave it alone, I'll dial it later." Shang Yu said lightly.

    Secretary Beta was stunned: "The other side said...it's an urgent matter...it's yours..."

    Shang Yu was impatient: "I'm in a meeting, I'll talk about it later."

    He probably knew who it was, and probably guessed the Academy of Sciences The reason for calling is probably because that person finally couldn't bear it anymore, after all, that person wanted to be with me so much.

    The author has something to say:

    Post a little bit to see. The commercial perspective will not be very long, which can be regarded as a preview.

    Shang's perspective is inevitable, but this perspective is a redemption of the protagonist's love, which just fits the theme.