CHAPTER 9 •His Life

Shang's subordinates recently discovered that Shang Yu was in a daze more often.

    Especially after Jiang Yu disappeared.

    Even, sometimes in the middle of the meeting, he would stare in the direction where Jiang Yu was sitting before.

    The speculation that the boss has a crush on Jiang Yu seems to be more solid. In addition, it is said that Shang Yu has broken up with the partner who has been entangled for many years... I don’t know the specific reason. Everyone guesses that they broke up because of Jiang Yu. The reaction, the more you say it later, it is true, as if the boss will travel across mountains and rivers to find Jiang Yu and propose marriage in the next second.

    However, their whispering was overheard by Shangyu who happened to pass by one day.

    All the small employees shrank their heads in fear, waiting for the boss to scold them—but after a long silence, they heard the boss say a few words: "Don't spread rumors in the future." After that, the boss seemed to cheerup After a while, they didn't dare to say any more.

    As for... the boss's rumored partner, who had been entangled for many years and then left in a bleak way, they didn't even know that person's name and appearance until now.

    Shangyu went home every day.

    He felt as if a piece was missing in his heart, and he could often feel the cold wind whizzing through the hole in his heart... No matter what he did, he couldn't remedy that hole.

    Only when he was lying on the bed where Shi Wen had slept before, and smelled the faint, faint pheromone, could he slowly fall asleep.

    He touched the autopsy report repeatedly, and all the numerical information on it was printed into his mind one by one—the data was cold, but he kept recalling every bit of that person as if he was actually there.

    Symptoms of major depressive disorder.

    Conflict and repulsion of extreme pheromones.

    Physiologically, auditory and hallucinations often appear, to the impairment of cardiopulmonary function, weakened respiratory system, and eventually even the surrounding air becomes an accomplice to murder.

    Psychological, self-loathing and self-abandonment, social dysfunction, anorexia and world-weariness...

    If at this time, someone can step forward and give him a hand.

    Shang Yu was lying on that person's bed sheet, staring blankly at the ceiling, and inexplicably shed tears in the very faint ... breath that had almost disappeared.

    However, no one ever tried to save him.

    ...

    The last time he saw him formally was two months ago.

    That person was as depressed as before, his movements were slow, and even his blinking seemed to be a beat slower.

    He hated that person's changes, and just happened to have results from the Institute of Science and Technology, so he directly ordered the operation for him, and then coldly informed him of the progress of the operation.

    Seeing the man lowered his eyes as if he was neither sad nor happy, he was unhappy, and even tried to stimulate him with words to arouse his reaction.

    Especially recalling Jiang Yu, who he admired at the company meeting, he told him that he still likes pure Omega.

    The man suddenly reacted, and looked up at him in a daze. The flesh on that man's face was almost gone, and he was so haggard that he didn't even want to look directly at him.