CHAPTER 1

I am an alpha.

    So is my partner.

    It sounds quite deviant, after all AO match is the mainstream of society, otherwise it is AB love, Bo love, BB love, there are rarely two machismo alphas together. And, we've been together for almost ten years.

    Great.

    I chased him first. We met in Imperial High School. He is the eldest son of the Duke of the Empire. He is excellent in physical fitness and academics. Even his blood can be rated as an SSS-level high-cold male god. A C-level alpha that was finally squeezed in after spending money to get a relationship.

    The reason why I know him is because I didn't learn anything else when I entered Imperial High School. The first thing I learned was to flirt with those shy omega soaked in the upper class. But, no matter how much the little omega I flirted with liked me at first , In the end, he would tell me sorry that he fell in love with Shangyu before the relationship was formally confirmed.

    Having fought and failed repeatedly, I finally wanted to see what the rumored Shangyu looked like.

    When I saw this, I was astonished.

    That young man was dressed in white and had black hair. His facial features seemed to be traced with the finest meticulous brushstrokes, and his temperament was as bright as pine and bamboo. During the second I looked at him, I felt hot all over. It was obvious that the other party was an alpha like me, but I was there. For a moment, it was like inhaling the most wonderful emotional medicine in the world.

    Since then, everyone around me is just a passing cloud for me, only that person.

    I confessed.

    Shang Yujing walked away from me without even a word of rejection.

    I give presents.

    Shang Yu glanced at me lightly, and passed by again.

    I started writing love letters.

    This time I have a long memory, I don't write my name, but maybe my dog ​​crawling character is too conspicuous in one of the best Imperial High Schools. In addition to the previous confessions, almost everyone knows that Shangyu is being chased by a C-level alpha from an unpopular family.

    Imperial High School deserves to be a place where nobles gather, and the way everyone snubs me is also very unique. There is no violence on campus, but I am treated as an invisible person by everyone in the school, including the teachers.

    This feeling is really hard to think about now, but I was really thick-skinned at the time, and even then, I could still follow behind Shangyu.

    It's funny to say that Shang Yu became the only one who didn't neglect me, or maybe he didn't care, he had the same attitude towards everyone.

    He spoke to me for the first time.

    He said, "I don't like alpha."

    I did a lot for him.

    I said this not to move myself, but to move him, because that's how he was moved by me.

    I personally think so.

    I found a hospital to install a fake omega gland for me. Once the alpha gland is stripped off, it is easy to die, but it will be much better if you add another one. At most, there will be rejection.