Chapter 9: Suspicion

Start from the beginning

"Please don't contact me anymore!" The conversation between them had broken out and it seemed Sakura was the person who spoke first. 

"Why would you say something like that? You're my treasure... Ever since I first saw you in a magazine, I've loved you. Meeting you again here, I felt like it was destiny. I love you... I can't stop feeling this way about you!" Sasuke felt disgusted with himself while controlling the clerk's body. Although they indeed were this man's thoughts, he still had a responsibility to make him spill out those sick words.

"Stop... Please, stop it!" Sakura shouted at the clerk. She took something out of her bag. It was a bunch of letters. It looked like dozens...no, hundreds of letters. Sasuke wondered how many this man had sent in the past.

"How do you know my room number? Why do you keep sending these?" 

"Damn! The man I'm controlling is even worse than I thought!" Sasuke now had an idea of what he was being accused of. This clerk harassed and disturbed Sakura's life a lot. Anyways, he still had to play along with it.

"Why? Of course, I would know your room number and send you letters. It's because our hearts are connected."

Sakura had probably been suffering ever since she started school here. The man knew her identity, and she had to deal with his attention every day. However, Sakura had had enough and, thanks to her newfound courage, was going to break away. She had decided to free herself from him here and now. 

"Please stop it. It's bothering me!" With all the bravery she had, Sakura yelled at the clerk. She later tossed the bundle of letters to the floor, rejecting the man's unrequited love. If Sakura had gone that far then Sasuke guessed he would also push it further. 

"How could you do something like that? Even after I wrote out my feelings to you!" The clerk angrily shouted back at the pink-haired girl, approaching her with a creepy smile.

"D-don't come any closer!"

The man closed the distance between him and Sakura. He walked with an intensity that made it look as though he were about to attack. Latching onto Sakura's arm, he shoved her up against the wall.

"I'll show you just how much I love you now... If I do that, then you'll understand, Sakura." Those frightening words came to Sakura's ears. The girl trembled and her eyes got watery. All of her bravery which she had earlier now was gone. The only thing that was left was her fear and despair as she knew what the clerk was about to do to her.

"No, let me go!" She begged him but it seemed the clerk didn't think so. He moved his hand closer to her chest, intending to commit a terrible crime. However, before he could do anything, a familiar voice exclaimed in rage. A black figure appeared. It was Sasuke Uchiha, who was putting on an Akatsuki cloak combined with a hood with his student uniform beneath the costume.

"What the hell you think you're doing, you bastard!" Sasuke decided it was the right time to release the clerk from his Genjutsu

"What the hell you think you're doing, you bastard!" Sasuke decided it was the right time to release the clerk from his Genjutsu. He deactivated his Sharingan and canceled the Genjutsu which was controlling the man. Therefore, he finally regained control over his body.