Chapter 9: Suspicion

Start from the beginning

"Why did Sasuke have to lie to me? Also, why didn't just use Kushida as the person who told him about me? She's his girlfriend after all. Why it has to be Ichinose? Is there any specific reason behind using her name as an excuse? Perhaps Sasuke stalked me and Ichinose on that day and learned about our relationship?" 

More suspicions arose around the name "Sasuke Uchiha" as Ayanokouji carefully reconsidered his friend's true purpose. Sakura's warning for him was proven correct, he should keep his guard around the Uchiha from now on.

Meanwhile

Sasuke grinned widely with his hand covering his face just to reveal his bright Sharingan

Sasuke grinned widely with his hand covering his face just to reveal his bright Sharingan. Everything had happened according to his plan. When he said "It's just as I expected" earlier, it literally meant he did have a hand in this matter. He was the one responsible for Kanzaki and Kushida's participation in helping Sudo's case. 

At first, Kanzaki refused Ichinose's request to help Class D relating to the fight between Sudo and Class C students. He didn't want to be involved in the conflict between those 2 classes since it would bring more trouble to class B in the future. In the end, Sasuke had to persuade his friend in order to get Kanzaki's help. As a result, Kanzaki made a paper asking for information related to the case on the bulletin board.

About Kushida, when Ayanokouji required her to ask 3 Class C boys to meet her at the special building, she immediately turned down that idea. The Uchiha couldn't believe his friend was that silly. Needless to say, she was really upset with her brown-haired classmate. She was already in a relationship with the Uchiha and thus such a deed may make her boyfriend jealous. However, Sasuke didn't mind though because he only saw her as a useful puppet. He gladly accepted and told his girlfriend to do so. 

Ayanokouji's plan worked as it made those 3 withdraw their complaints. In the worst case that his plan failed, Sasuke would interfere immediately by pulling the strings behind the curtain. He intended to put the Student Council President under Genjutsu with his Sharingan, controlling Manabu to make a judgment benefiting class D. Sasuke was pleased that his plan hadn't been used yet since he was saving it for the current situation.

At the moment, he was a few steps away from the entrance of a dark alley, which was behind Keyaki Mall. He was the one who staged this whole plot. Back then at SIVCAMERA, he had activated his Sharingan and cast a passive Genjutsu on that clerk man through eye contact. For that reason, once he turned on his Sharingan again, that man would instantly be put under his control and act as his puppet.

The Uchiha took a look inside the alley, in which there were 2 familiar figures there: The clerk man and Airi Sakura. Why were those two people there? To sum it up, it was Sasuke who made it happen. 

He was provided with Sakura's contact number by Kushida and used it for his plan. An hour ago, he activated his Sharingan to gain control over the clerk's body. Being controlled by the Uchiha, he sent a message to Sakura to force her to see him. If the shy pink-haired girl didn't go to meet the clerk at this place, he would reveal her being a gravure idol to the whole school. Being blackmailed with her secret identity, Sakura had no choice other than to come to the mentioned location.