The above is what people from the Academy of Science and Technology told me.

    This is an innovative experiment, the omega population is decreasing, and the existence of pseudo omega glands is the general trend. I said hello to them in advance, got this opportunity at a low price, and didn't even let my family know.

    I use alpha inhibitor, so that Shangyu can only smell the smell of my pseudo-omega glands, I can’t smell it myself, Shangyu told me later that it smelled like wine, which made him very excited and intoxicated .

    I'm a little guilty, I stole a coat full of his alpha breath to fill the glands, just to match his taste.

    Shang Yu also had boyfriends, all of whom were omega, and they were all kind of soft and beautiful boys. But I don't mind.

    From a very early age, I knew that chasing Shangyu was a long run. Perhaps, this life will not necessarily be successful.

    Unexpectedly, in the year of graduating from high school, the opportunity came.

    Shangyu was drugged by an omega from a small family at the prom. It was a very low-class practice, and it was worth less than my stalking.

    After all, I'm still an alpha, after seeing Shangyu's expression, I immediately went up to the hero to save the beauty. The little omega wanted to resist me at first, so I shamelessly suppressed him with alpha breath.

    He ran away in desperation.

    I helped Shangyu go upstairs. I didn't intend to take advantage of his danger, so I just let him rest in the room, and went to the bathroom to prepare a face towel for him.

    As I said before, my pseudo omega glands are specially made according to the breath of Shangyu.

    When Shang Yu pressed my hand, I hadn't reacted yet. It wasn't until I finally saw his red eyes that something was wrong. But at that time, he had firmly suppressed my resistance—in fact, I didn't resist much, and let him run rampant in my body.

    It was the first time I saw such an excited... Shangyu.

    Although forced by medicine.

    Although it really hurts, alpha is not omega, there is no automatic secretion of fluid there. Shang Yu completely lost his mind, and he would not be interested in expanding at this time. He bit my pseudogonad hard, and even ejaculated in my pseudogenital cavity, completely marking me.

    I may be dying.

    It was so painful, worse than when I was on the operating table.

    and.

    I know Shangyu won't be happy when he wakes up.

    I'm with Shangyu.

    After waking up that day, he was really angry. He sneered at me who was half dead on the bed and said, "All of this is your idea." I couldn't even move my fingers, and my whole body was hot and cold

    . , only the head that still working slowly.

    I thought for a while, so... Shangyu can be so mean.

    But he is a very responsible person.

    The law of the empire stipulates that after a complete knot is marked, one has to be responsible to people. Although it is aimed at omega and beta, Shangyu also broke up with his little boyfriend at the time because of this, and stayed with me.