I guess it's safe to say that I'm in love with Taeyeon.

I don't need to deny and I'm sure I need to have her.

But...

Oh! How I hate the 'but' word... Does Taeyeon likes me too?

"ppany!" Taeyeon called me with her oh-so angelic voice. She's like seducing me with her voice. Or I'm just being seduced without her knowing?

"yes?"

"why are you not eating?"

"huh?"

I look at my food and just that I noticed that my food is still un-touched.

Here I am now inside the girl's comfort room making out with a girl that I didn't even know her name. I just need someone to shift my attention. I need a human stress ball. Taeyeon is giving me stress, not the bad one but it's new to me. I don't know how to handle it.

"ohhh God... there! Just keep what you doing... ohh!" the girl moans. I keep on playing with her clit but more than half of my mind is thinking about Taeyeon. I can't get rid out of her. I always think about her. It's really frustrating, plus the blurred relation between Taeyeon and Dara.

"ohh my..." Someone said behind me. Her voice is familiar. Maybe I'm just too much. Maybe I'm wrong.

I didn't stop what I'm doing but I just continue and not minding the person who just saw us. It adds the excitement when someone is watching and the girl just moans louder, showing how good I am.

I enter my finger inside her and start teasing her.

"Fuck! Can you just put another finger and fuck me harder?"

What an impatient slut.

"Holy Kettle Corn!" another voice screamed.

Another audience.

I'm thinking what do they feel when they saw us in this compromising action.

"Taeyeon? Is that you?"

I finally stop fucking the girl and look behind me. Dara. Then I look at the other person inside the comfort room.

My eyes widen. I gulp hard. I quickly remove my finger inside the girl and stare at her nervously.

Her.

Taeyeon.

Taeyeon is here, inside the rest room, the same room where I am right now. The same room where she caught me doing this kind of things.

I want to pull my hair hardly. I should've not chose this place. Why? Why does she need to caught me in this kind of situation? Why?

"sorry for disturbing you. Just continue what you're doing. Dara and I will leave now" Taeyeon said coldly.

I swear. I saw sadness in her eyes. Not only that but she looks disappointed.

Taeyeon grab Dara's wrist and exited the comfort room.

"Hey.. let's continue. No one will interrupt us now. You need to finish what you're doing honey"

I didn't answer the girl. I just wash my hands quickly and left her. My mind is disoriented. I can't think straight now. I want to blame myself. I want to blame the 'fate'. Whydoes 'fate' let Taeyeon saw me in that situation?

I just wanted to release my stress. My jealousy. I did that because of her. Because it's too stressing to guess what's her relation with Dara.

She's the reason.