64💜

Author pov..
.
.

......

She opens her eyes and a big smile appear in her face she look at Jimin and said

She opens her eyes and a big smile appear in her face she look at Jimin and said ...

Yn - it's the place *smile*

Jimin - Where we confress our feelings ...*smile*

Yn - Yeah ..*smile* You still remember this ...

Jimin - How can I forget this  precious place in my life ....

Yn - mine too ...*smile* I still remember how you confress and cried that day ..

Jimin - *pout* You don't have to mention that...

Yn - aww my cutie baby but you look so cute when you pout and cry to *giggle*

Jimin - ok ok Stop it and let's have a walk can we Mrs Park *give her his hand to hold*

Yn - Yeah Mr park *held his hand*

.......

Jimin - It's just feel so good when you are with me I don't wanna let you go .. just you and me and our kids all alone ...*looking towards her eyes*

Yn - And where did kids came from huh ..*flustered*

Jimin - don't worry if you want we can make one now too ...*smirky smile*

Yn - pervert ..

Jimin - Only for you darling ..*wink*

Yn mind - ashi ! This man duality I can't *blushing*

They both where just staring at each other jimin slowly bend down towards her and slowly sneak his hands around her waist and lean closer to her and kiss her ....ofc she kiss him back the kiss was so passionate there lips were moving in sync ....
He tighter his grip on her ..she moaned Because of his touch as he smirk between kiss seeing the effect of his single touch on her ..he slowly started to move his hand all around her back ....
She wrap her and around his neck and deep the kiss..
They were so lost in kiss but ...

?? - Ahh Kids these day's just ....

?? - Why are saying this honey we also use to be same ..

?? - Ashi! You pervert old guy*

Yn pov ..

I was so lost but WTH I open my eyes widden and saw a old couple staring at us ...
I try to break the kiss ...ahhh this jerk .. stop biteing me ...

He was not willing to break the kiss do I kick his leg..

Jimin - ouch!!! what's that for...

Yn - You pervert mochi let's go... people are looking at us..

Jimin - So what ?..

Yn - Shameless Man ..

Jimin - What shame in kissing your own wife ..
He said in a playful tone