54

You tube channel 👆

Yn pov ...

I slowly open my eyes and saw I was in bed huh where I am ..
I try to move but I feel someone was holding my hand I look at my side and saw...
.
.
.
.
.
.

I try to move but I feel someone was holding my hand  I look at my side and saw

*Just imagine he is holding her hand*
.
.
.........

I smile while staring at him ..
He must be so worried about me...
I just love this man ....

I try to get up because I wanna go washroom but suddenly he wake up because of the moving ...

Author pov ..

Jimin wake up and saw yn already awake He look at her and hug her tightly...and started crying...

Yn - Mo-chi why are you crying look I am all fine *hug him back *

Jimin - Don-'t d-o that ag-ain do-n't you kn-ow I was so wo-rrie-d I tho-ught I l-ose yo-u..*sobbing*

Yn - asihh ! Don't cry look I am fine nothing happened to me *caress his hair while Consoleing him*

Jimin - Just Stay like this for some minutes*sniff*

Yn - ok...

Then they both hug eachother yn was in bed and jimin was hugging her from her waist she was caressing his hairs while he was just laying in her lap....

10min later...

Yn - Mochi !..

Jimin - hmm.. what happened baby ..

Yn - I wanna to washroom can I go...

Jimin - yeah you can why are you asking me...

Yn - Will you leave me..

Jimin - Hehe sorry *he broke the hug*

..........

Time skip *evening*12:27
.
.
.
So here nurse Yuna is checking yn and telling her that she have to take medicine on time...

Yn - Ok Unnie ..*smile*

Yuna - amm you are alright just eat healthy food ok and take medicine on time ..*smile*

Jimin - Thanks you doctor ...

Yuna - It's my work you don't need to say thanks..*smile*

Jin - So can we take her home now..*looking at Yuna*

Yuna - yeah you can just sign some papers...*smile*

Jin - Ok so I will sign the papers jimin you take yn to the car *smile*

Jimin - hyong You don't need to I will do--

Jin - Just do what I said *galre*

Jimin - O-ok ..