Chapter 1

It's weird how you leave your past behind yourself and then come back to it when you had least expected it.

I was moving back to Forks today. The day I thought which would never come in my life again. It was weird to be honest the feeling of it.

I couldn't explain the feeling of spending mostly my whole life in California then suddenly moving back to Forks. I had gotten a special bond to California. I had become attached to everything their, like it was where I belonged and would never leave.

I don't have any memories of Forks, to be honest the only thing I remember is just a few flashbacks that too of a time I wouldn't want to remember.

I was 4 years old and I still remembered that night my mom found out about my dad cheating on her. It was like your worst nightmare coming true. They fought the whole night but, in the end my mom slapped my dad and told him they'll be getting a divorce as soon as possible.

That was when a happy family got destroyed. It was all my dad's fault that he destroyed his family for someone worthless.

My mom had packed all my stuff and hers that night leaving my dad with his mistakes but little did she know he actually never cared for us.

That night was the last time I saw my dad which was devasting as a 4-year-old but as I grew older I knew he didn't want to see me. It was heartbreaking for a 4 year old who knew nothing about what had happened and why was she being taken away by her mother from her own father.

My dad would occasionally send money and call me on my birthday's or, after every few months to check in with me.

My mom couldn't get over what had happened even after so many years of trying. She didn't want anything from him in the divorce, just that he would never show his face to her again.

The thing which broke my mom truly was, the memories she had in Forks which made it hard for her and, I could imagine now how it must have felt for her because she literally spent her whole life in Forks.

I would find her crying alone after leaving Forks to California where my grandparents lived. I would try to comfort her as a 4 year old it wasn't a sight you would want to see your mom in.

We settled in California, leaving my grandparents place to our own apartment. My mom had found a job with a very good earning. We were happy together in our own lives trying to forget the past.

My dad left Forks 3 years ago to live with his new wife. The woman who he cheated my mom with was his new wife. The story I heard was that she hated living in Forks and forced my dad to move to Florida. My dad did as he was told and moved as soon as they could.

He contacted mom through me by saying that the house was all hers and he had leased it to her. It was her decision if she wanted to move back or not.

Long story short my mom decided to move back after 3 years of my dad leaving Forks and now we are here.

It wasn't a long drive from the airport to our house maybe because I fell asleep on the way but still, I didn't feel like I had been in the car too long.

The car came to a halt and I saw our house. It had medium sized windows on either side of the house and also upstairs. The house it self was painted white and the roof was grey in color. It had a few steps to the red main door and our surroundings were trees and bushes.

 It had a few steps to the red main door and our surroundings were trees and bushes