Chapter Fifteen

•·················•·················••·················•·················•

**Warning this chapter has explicit sex, if that is not something your interested in seeing you'll probably want to skip this chapter**

Leaving the room, I bump into someone. "Oh, I'm so sorry."

Seeing that it's Harper makes me relax. She beams a smile at me, about to say something but her eyes go over my shoulder, and her mouth comically drops open. I feel Dice at my back, his hand brushing my hip as he squeezes past me. "Call me tomorrow. I'll be waiting."

He says it in a low, sexy voice and I'm sure Harper's eyes couldn't get any bigger. She watches him, when he's a few feet away she points at him and then looks at me, a clear question on her face. I grab her hand to stop her pointing and tell her. "Not a patient, he's the dad of one. He's also the complicated."

"That's not complicated, that's trouble." She finally speaks, her eyes still as wide as saucers. "You have to tell me the story behind that."

Luckily, I was saved by my pager going off. Harper yelled after me, promising to talk later and I have no doubt she was going to hunt me down later to get all the juicy gossip. And I would tell her all of it because I liked to talk my problems through. Typically with a drink in hand, but I wouldn't be able to get one of those types of drinks while at work. At least without getting fired.

The rest of the day feels like it drags on for forever. Harper had gotten her talk and then offered to take over an hour of my work so I could get a little extra time to sleep. With the promise that I'd keep her in on the loop of any gossip. As the time for me to get off work gets closer, my nerves get worse. I was excited, nervous, and anticipating getting off of work. But I don't message him the moment I'm off of work, I try not to speed as I drive home and jump straight into the shower. It isn't until my skin is red from scrubbing and smooth from shaving that I exit. Then I finally message him, with just my address.

Then I turn to my apartment. My eyes were wide at all the clothes and half-empty water bottles laying around. I didn't keep it as clean as I wanted, I was too tired. It was also pretty empty, with a small couch and an empty coffee table where a TV would go if I had one. I had no dining table, just some chairs at the small jutting island. My bedroom is the only decorated room, looking exactly like my last one, there's just an added desk in the corner with a chair and my laptop sits on top. I rush to my closet and pull on a tank top and some short jean shorts. Sexy, but practical. Rushing around my apartment I snatch up my dirty clothes and throw them in my hamper, having to shove the mass down a few times.

Now that I knew that Dice lived close to me, I had so many questions I wanted to ask him. Because now, personal questions were on the table and I found myself wanting to know him better. That in itself raised more questions, like if this was just going to be a hookup thing or more. I'm not sure if I wanted more. He's a man involved in a biker group I had no knowledge of, and I just found out he has a kid. There's so much I don't know about him.

The questions are on the tip of my tongue when there's a knock on my door. I open it and intend on asking a few of those questions. Dice on the other hand just moves into my apartment, grabbing the nape of my neck with one hand and shutting the door with the other. The questions flee my mind once his lips find mine.

Something thuds to the floor, my hands go to his shoulders to find that his vest is gone. His hands grip my hips, pushing me back into my apartment. Somehow both of our shirts are thrown off and he lifts me onto the counter, him between my legs.

My lips were already feeling bruised at his rough kissing. Dice grips the hem of my shorts, hastily unbuttoning them. I have to place my hands on the counter to lift myself to help him. He was going to rip the denim off of me one way or another. The moment I'm naked on the counter, my hands grip his belt and I'm pulling it off, throwing it with all of our other discarded clothing.

There are no thoughts in my mind, just a need in my body screaming for relief. Screaming for Dice.

Rough hands grip my hips, pulling me to the edge of the counter. My own are pushing his pants down, freeing his cock. There's a rumbling growl from Dice that sounds so primal it just eggs me on. I grip his shaft and there is no foreplay, no dirty words. I help guide him to my entrance and then it's just fucking. Rough hands hold me in place as his mouth explores every inch of skin he can reach, his hips pumping his cock in unrhythmic thrusts.

Last time there were soft touches, and slow movements to make sure I was ready for more. This, this was just a primal need that we both needed to fulfill. Noises escape my mouth and throat, he even groans and moans, meeting my noise level. And fuck, that was hot.