"Sorry, man." Lucas tells him, adding to the apologies. "My stupid sister turned it off."

"Well, while you were having sister problems, and Vi was sleeping the day away, Dart grew again, he escaped, and I'm pretty sure he's a baby Demogorgon." Dustin explained.

Violet eyes grew huge, "I'm sorry, Dart did what?!"

She thought that Dart was gone, how the hell would Dustin know he grew if he didn't know where he was? Unless... he did know, and he didn't tell any of them. Who knows, maybe Dustin hid him that day at school when Will got triggered and they couldn't find him in the bathroom. She knew that Dustin really cared for the small creature.

So she wouldn't put it past him.

"Wait. What?" Lucas demanded.

"I'll explain later." Dustin hastily replied, most likely wanting to avoid the subject of being caught with his hand in the cookie jar. "Just meet me and Steve at the old junkyard."

"Steve?" Lucas asked, distinct disbelief in his tone. "Steve Harrington?"

Violet's jaw dropped, "Steve? What the hell are doing with my brother? What is going on?"

"I said I'll explain later." Dustin repeats, avoiding her questions. "Lucas, bring your binoculars and your wrist rocket. And Vi, make sure to bring the emergency backpack, just incase."

"All right, let's go." Her eyes grew bigger as she recognized her brother's voice lingering in the back.

"Just be there, both of you, stat." Dustin ordered, "Over and out."

Violet was bewildered. She had no idea why Dustin was with her brother, nor did she understand how they even met up. Last she checked he was on his way to the Wheeler house to go and deliver Nancy an apology pie, and then she wakes up to an empty house only to find out through her best friend that her brother has been with him... probably since yesterday.

And not only that, Dart is a baby fucking Demogorgon and he grew.

Now she's had a bad feeling sitting uncomfortably in her gut since the day Dustin brought Dart into all of their lives, and that very feeling has been festering and growing from her stomach and spread throughout her chest as the days passed. There was something wrong in Hawkins, she knew it in her bones. She could feel another threat on the wake, but this time, she was gonna be prepared.

She had a long day ahead of her, and she would need a good meal. So, she was gonna skip breakfast and get to lunchtime. There were a only a handful of meals that she knew how to make, and her all time favorite was a Grilled Cheese sandwich.

She holds out her hand, extending it towards the refrigerator, she called to her power, and the fridge door swings open slowly. With a slight twitch of her fingers, the butter and the cheese slices levitate towards her, landing on the counter top. She continues this with the bread, pan, and a ceramic plate from the top cabinet. Until eventually, she had the ingredients that she needed and was cooking up her sandwich on the stove ion.

She sat at the island counter and ate her Grilled Cheese, and when her plate was empty she washed it in the sink with the pan and left the dishes to soak in warm soapy water.