"bitch why you yank me like dat" nye said as she was on the floor weak "cause y'all asses act like y'all da fuckin police" tae said, mugging yall "help me up bitch" you said as she grabbed your arm and helped you stand up.

"ight so what's da surprise?" you questioned, looking like a lost child as you looked at the 2, "oh we goin to miami" tae said, clearly unbothered "nigga what?" you questioned with your eyebrows furrowed.

"are you dumb? y'all gon make it seem like i'm stalkin dat girl" you said, your accent coming out hella hard "chill damn it's been 6 months, y'all barely talk n she prolly in a new relationship" tae said , shrugging.

"pack ya shit bookie" nye said "our flight in 2 hours" tae said as she put her suitcase in the middle of her living room "wtv" you said, walking out the house going back home to pack.

^^^^^
IN MIAMI - 6:10pm
^^^^^

"ouuuu dis bnb is niceee" you said as you scanned the room "hell yeah" nye said, agreeing "could be better but yk" tae said causing y'all to side eye her "shut up, let's get ready cause i wanna go out" she said and you nodded.

"type shii, lemme get ready" you said, going to your room and shutting the door. you got your outfit out and walked to the bathroom, getting in n shit yk.

<><> ** <><>

<><> fittttt <><>

<><> fittttt <><>

"y'all ready?" nye asked as you sat on the couch and put your heels on "yea" you said, standing up "GYATTT, you look sexy mamiiiii" nye said as she back hugged you which made you laugh.

"stop wit dat gay shit" tae said, leaving her shared room with nye "gurl" you n nye said as y'all side eyed her "we all gay" you said, looking at her like she dumb "oh, let's go" she said and y'all laughed.

AT THE PARTY-

y'all just got to the party, it was deep asl. bitches twerkin n making out wit dey niggas n friends like dey was lit but it was a stronggggg smell of alcohol n weed dat hit you hard asl as nye dragged y'all to the bar.

y'all sat down and got sum shots, "ouuu im rey act out" nye said as the waitress slid yall 3 shots apiece "don't act a ass or ima fuck you up" tae said making y'all laugh "girl boo" nye said.

"on 3..1,2..3" you counted down as y'all were about to gulp dese shots down "oh hell naw, ds spicy" nye said making y'all burst out laughing "what they doin rn?" tae asked, looking back.

"introducing somebody" nye said as y'all both looked back "i wanna shake sum ass" you said, pouting "sameeee" nye whined "no you don't" tae said, side eyeing her.