ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 32

Start from the beginning

For someone who is 54 years old. Klein has great speed and agility.

He threw the body toward the guards as they topple down like bowling pins.
"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY DIPSHITS" Klein yelled grabbing one of their guns and shooting them one by one.

Meanwhile, Elijah was running through the long hallway calling for backup.
"Klein is coming for me...haah...send back up and a car. I'll get M/n" Elijah took a sharp turn. Hearing the gunshots fade.
"fucking hell..." he cursed going in another direction to go to where M/n was. He went inside the room to find M/n in yuris arms who was about to exit the room. Elijah clinched his teeth and points his gun at yuris forehead.

He can feel the cold metal resting on his forehead.
"drop M/n and step aside" Elijah threatened. Yuri couldn't do anything since his hands were occupied with carrying M/n.

He placed M/n down slowly on the ground. Yuri's gaze not leaving Elijah's eyes.
"step aside" Elijah ordered. Yuri raised his hands and stepped aside.
"Now be a good civilian and stay there and don't do anything." Elijah starts to carry M/n but before he can lift him. Yuri said.
"you're an idiot to not know Klein is standing behind you..." His words made Elijah look back to find nothing.

When he looks back he was met with a kick to the face by Yuri.
"And you're an idiot to fall for that" Yuri started to punch Elijah.
But Elijah kicks him in the baby maker.

Yuri let out a whisk of air. He breathed heavily feeling his body shut down for a second. He got kicked by Elijah in the face which made Yuri stumble.

"fucking hell...I told you not to move didn't I?" Elijah points his gun toward Yuri once again.
Yuri tried to reach for his gun that was peeking through the creak of the door.

He reaches but his hand got caught on the door. Elija slammed the door while Yuri tried to reach the gun
"nu-uh~" Elijah was about to shoot Yuri when he felt a stinging pain in his leg.

His leg was shot. Elijah turned to look at the culprit.
It was M/n who had a gun that he secretly hid when Yuri drooped some of his guns.
"YOU-" M/n didn't waste anything as he shot Elijah's hand that was holding the gun. Elijah screeched in pain, his fingers letting go of the gun.

"YOU LITTLE SHIT!" Elijah clenched his wrist. Elijah was about to attack
M/n before his actions were interrupted by footsteps growing closer. Elijah sweats.
"took that old man long enough..." M/n sighed as he felt his throat dry as hell.
A figure appeared in front of the entrance. His clothes were soaked with blood.
"found you..." Klein coldly said
Klein went towards Elijah and kneed him in the stomach. He grabs a fist full of the wounded man and stared at him as if he was the most disgusting being to ever exist.

"fucking mut...you don't know how much I wanted to do this to you ever since I heard of what you've done" Klein's face held no emotion except rage.

Yuri stood up while rubbing his hand that got slammed. He was ready to rip Elijah's head here and there.
"well, M/n?" Yuri helps his lover to get up who was also half conscious.

M/n weakly held his hand in front of Elijah. He then made a finger gun and said.

"Bang."

Klein smirked. Yuri nodded and started to lead M/n out of the room.
"Since you tried to spill something with that mouth of yours, let's keep it shut" Klein whispered.
He puts the tip of the gun inside Elijah's mouth.
"a dead man tells no tale right?" he pulls the trigger and a big splatter of blood and flesh went flying.

Klein didn't even flinch. Even after getting splashed by blood.
He just stood up and sits on the sofa.
Once again, he took out his pack of cigarettes and lit up.
"I hate clean up..." he puffs a grey smoke. He absent-mindedly stomps on Elijah's head.

Meanwhile with M/n and Yuri.
They were finally out of the building.
Yuri goes to the parked car that Klein provided for them to use.
He gently placed M/n on the back seat
"Thank you for saving me, Yuri..." M/n said. His tears started to fall.

"yes, yes...but rest for now...you still have some explaining to do..."
Yuri said sternly. M/n nodded. Yuri gave M/n a small peck on the forehead.

"Should I take you to the hospital for treatment?" Yuri asks. M/n shook his head.
"no, my wounds are not that serious...I just want to go home..." M/n said with pleading eyes.
"Okay. Anything for you dear"
Yuri went to the driver's seat and began to drive home.

When they arrived. Yuri helped M/n to get up the stairs and to his apartment.
He went over to M/n's bed and placed the male on the soft mattress.
M/n was already asleep by the time he laid him on the mattress.
Yuri stayed by his side.

"welcome home love"