❦ 𝚜𝟷 𝚎𝚙𝟸𝟻

𝙱𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚕𝚎𝚢 𝙼𝚊𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚆𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚜

Three Weeks Later

They well I still haven't found Giselle.

I ain't gonna lie I haven't been looking like Moriah told me too that shit slipped my entire mind.

In all honesty I'm starting to think her ass is dead. Or she just don't wanna be found.

I ain't gonna lie this father shit really got too me. I ain't know babies cried that much.

Or maybe it's just mines. We named him Saleem Markel Watts. But I call him lil B.

I feel like we should've just named him Bradley but Moriah said no. She a hater.

She so gorgeous. We made a handsome baby.

"Bradley she still hasn't come up I'm getting scared." Said Moriah breastfeeding the baby.

Bro. Be the hell for real right now.

"Why you scared mama ? Them people gonna find her." I said taking Saleem and putting him in the crib.

She cocked her head to the side and just looked at me. "You don't seem as worried as I am. I mean she has her baby with her probably scared."

We're having this conversation...... AGAIN !

I huffed. "Mama I am worried - " " You ain't worried enough B just think about if it was me."

Pause. She's not even leaving out of my sight let alone not with my son with her for someone to snatch her ass up to go missing so now what ?

I just looked at her for a long time not saying anything .

We really on this right now ?

"Just forget it you wouldn't understand, Saleem has bottles in the fridge make sure you warm them up a little bit before you feed them to him and make sure you feed him right." She said leaving out.

Rude ass.

~~~~~
I woke up to pounding on the door causing Salem to jump and start crying.

The fuck I just put his ass to sleep.

"BRO WHO THE FUCK IS IT ! " I screamed at the door.

"POLICE OPEN UP !"

I froze. They coming to take me now I did that shit years ago they should've been locked me up.

I put Saleem in the crib and threw my sweats and my hoodie on if they gonna lock me up they can at least lock me up looking fly.

I opened the door and they had a baby carrier and a document in their hand.

"Are you Bradley Watts ? " "Yea , wassup ? "

They looked at each other and back at me.

The fuck ? Somebody better fucking died they looking all sad and shit.

"May we come in ? " They asked and I opened the door wider for them.

They sat on the couch and put the baby carrier to my left. I looked in it seeing Belle sleeping.

Bro I swear if her mother did some dickhead ass shit imma real kill her ass.

"Whats the problem officer ? " I asked still keeping my eyes on Belle.

"We're sorry we have to tell you this but uh - your friend Giselle Edwards she unfortunately passed away."

Woah . Damn that's fucking crazy.

I looked at them and then at Belle again. "Who killed her ? " I asked.

"Unfortunately we don't know there's an investigation going on about her murder. Do you know anyone that had anything against Giselle or wanted her dead ? "

Shit ME ! I ain't want her dead tho that's jhi fucked up of me saying besides the shot she's done to me and my girl but Ian want her dead I just wanted her out my life.

" Nah. " I said hearing Saleem cry. "Can yall give me a second ? " I quizzed.

"Go ahead." One of them said.

I went to get Saleem and texted Moriah.

Hey mama , you busy ?

just got done with my meeting what's wrong ?

Can you come to the house right quick ? I need you.

She liked my message and told me she'll be on the way.
~~~~~~
"We're keeping her ." Said Moriah to the police officer picking Belle from out the car seat.

Who in tf is we ? Why we gotta keep her we ain't bring her here.

"Thank you we'll be in touch." Said the police officer leaving.

When she closed the door I glared at her. "We ain't keeping her what the fuck is we gonna do with two babies hm ? "

"Uh take care of them Bradley ? It won't be bad I just don't want her to go into the system." She said rocking Belle back to sleep.

Bro why the fuck is she being so nice to Giselle all of sudden ? Giselle was willing to put Moriah ass through hell before she'd do anything for her.

"We can't take another baby." "We CAN and we will this'll be your pay back for keeping her pregnant mother in your house. Now either you help me or you leave."

Shit I'll leave only for a lil bit tho ion wanna seem like a dead beat.

But on my soul we ain't keeping her.