❦ 𝚜𝟷 𝚎𝚙𝟷

. 𝙱𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚕𝚎𝚢 𝙼𝚊𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚆𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚜

" B. Aye B." said my brother Rell .

"Yea ?" I said looking for my shoes.

" You got a lighter ? Tryna roll right quick ?"  He said standing in front of my door.

" Yea but open the window, ion feel like hearing ma mouth."

Me and my brother Rell wasn't really close for real when we was younger since we don't got the same dad & shit.

He grew up with his dad and them in the suburbs. I grew up with our moms in the projects.

The only way how we know each other is cause of our nana. Ms.Peaches.

She was watching me one day and we had to go pick him up from school and I found out he was my brother in the same day.

Our momma Tomika, she's been around, I guess if that's what you wanna call it but our bond ain't been the same since that shit happened.

~~~
" I can't believe you seventeen now. Now you can hang with the big niggas." Rell said taking a puff of the jay.

" Nigga what chu mean ? I been hanging with the big niggas, I sell more than you shit ." I said laughing.

"Yea rd, aye ain't that your bitch down there ? "

I looked in the direction he was pointing in and it sure was Giselle.

Giselle my main top. All the bitches love B.

But B don't love all the bitches.

I started to get up from the porch and walk to her.

She was with her ugly ass friends and she always act like she the shit when she get with them.

"Aye Giselle." I said walking to her licking my lips.

She looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"What do you want B ? I said we was done." She said walking off.

She do this so I can grab her and reel her in so she can be on my chest.

I don't know why she play hard to get like we ain't already fucked.

"Where you going ma ? I wanted to apologize. " I said grabbing her arm and bringing her closer to me.

" Okay so let's start with you fucking them bitches up the row. And why you haven't been returning any of my calls. Is cause you be with that bitch I swear when h catch her imma whoop ha ass."

Whoop her ass ? She must've forgot that she ain't my bitch in the real world.

"Why you sweating me ? I told you ion want her. "

"B, your lying. Look we can keep fucking but after we fuck it's over." She said with her arms crossed.

"Yea you heard my friend." Said her friend Kayla.

"Will you mind your fucking business, Im talking to Giselle." I said pointing at Giselle.

"Mhm, yea okay. Imma be in the car friend." Said Kayla.

Giselle nodded her head in agreement.

Her friend wanna fuck me for real. I know she do. Look at me.

"You know she wanna fuck me right ?" I said laughing.

"Yea I know. But she'll never have you."

We'll see about that.

"She'll never have you B. Right ?! " She said grabbing me by the shirt.

"Aye aye, stop sweating me. I would never talk to Kayla that's nasty. But imma call you later I gotta make some sales." I said walking off.

"Wait B. " She said. She grabbed my face  and pecked me on the lips.

"I love you." She said smiling while I walked off.

See I told you.

The bitches Love B.