❦ 𝚜𝟷 𝚎𝚙𝟷𝟻

𝙱𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚕𝚎𝚢 𝙼𝚊𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚆𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚜

I sat in my car thinking.

I don't even wanna get high, that's how you know shit is getting serious.

Why do this bitch keep blackmailing me ? I know my dick good but like damn no need to be miserable about it.

What am I gonna tell Moriah ? She damn sure not gonna wanna fuck with me now.

But she my girl, I gotta tell the truth and the truth is that baby ain't mines.

I use condoms. Well when Giselle was my girl I didn't but bra y'all get it.

I watched my phone as the minutes went by.

I literal have not a fucking thing to say right now.

But that nigga Jody got some explaining to do, asap.

I got out my car and walked onto the porch he sit on.

He gonna come out cause he see a random nigga sitting on the porch watch.
~~~~
I been sitting on this nigga porch for 30 minutes.

The fuck is he fucking the whole world or sum ? Like I got shit to do.

I need to get high.

Imma kill his babymother, I hope he knows that.

Finally the nigga came out.

"Sup bra, whatchu wanna make a sell ? "  He said putting his belt back on.

" Nah you know ion mess with niggas from up here for no sells. " I said dapping him up.

" So why you all the way up here ? Looking for Erin ? " He said sitting on the step.

Nigga ? Why the fuck would I come all the way up here for Erin ? She don't live here no more.

Like I hate when bitch ass niggas don't use common sense.

" Nigga I came up here from you. You fucking Giselle ? " I quizzed .

He know I used to go with her and he know I don't play when it comes to certain shit but no reason to lie.

" Man look it was just for one night, she wanted to get back at a nigga for something and I was drunk, she grabbed me, sucked my dick and we ended up fucking, I ain't know she was still you girl. " He said holding his hands up.

Scared ass nigga.

One bitch ass nigga he think imma shoot him over Giselle.

This Nigga fucking crazy.

"Nah man, I was just coming to let you know that she's pregnant. "

He paused in confusion. He put his hands down and started tapping his leg.

Yep that's that shit that goes on.

Sucks to be him right now.

"She blackmailing you ? " He asked.

How the fuck he know ? This Nigga spying on me ?

I'll kill his ass right now on his momma porch.

" How you know nigga ? " "Cause she doing the same shit to me. Said if I don't man up then she gonna tell my girl. "

Damn fuck she on a blackmail spree ?

Blackmailing a nigga from every hood ?

Imma really kill this bitch.

"Damn bra, I ain't know. Her friend said she only talked about you so it could possibly be yours . " I said shrugging my shoulders.

" Thanks for letting me know. Aye ? Tryna roll ? "

~~~
I'm high as fuck.

I miss my girl.

When I got to her door it was locked.

Shit where I put my key at ?

I patted my pockets looking for it and reached into my coat finding it.

When I opened the door I heard her footsteps.

" Mama ? "

" Get out . "

" Wait Moriah let me explain. "

"B, Get the fuck out my house yo. A BABY ? REALLY ? A FUCKING BABY ? "

I wish she stop screaming so I can explain to her.

" Moriah please if you just let me- "

"IM NOT LETTING YOU EXPLAIN SHIT B. JUST THINK ABOUT IT WHY WOULD I LET YOU EXPLAIN HOW YOU HAD A FUCKING BABY ON ME ? DO YOU KNOW HOW FUCKING EMBARRASSING THAT IS ? " She screamed .

I could see the tears flowing from her eyes.

I hope they're tears because I can't really see.

She sighed. "Just.....get out, go away I don't wanna see you anymore. "

She grabbed me by the arm and tried to drag me but I planted my feet.

I'm not going no fucking where until she let me explain myself.

She looked at me in confusion. "Bradley I said get out. "

" Nah." I said taking off my coat and shoes.

" What are you doing ? Get out before I call the police." She said closing the door back and walking towards me.

Police ? Her ass think I'm scared of the police ?

" I killed somebody Moriah. "

She paused and looked at me.

" I killed him when I was fifteen cause he was molesting my mother. I had no where else to go and at the time I was in a relationship with Giselle so I told her everything that happened and begged her not to tell anyone. She promised. Now she's breaking it because I told HER to stay away from YOU. " She watched me as I put my shoes back on.

I sighed. This is about to be hard.

" She's also pregnant. If she didn't tell you that already. It's not mines because every single fucking day I've been at school studying for that stupid ass SAT so I can graduate. And I've been here with you, so there's no way in fucking hell it's mines unless hell freezes the fuck over. But you don't believe anything I say because you're not listening to me Moriah. When I love somebody I mean that shit with everything in me. And I love you but you just can't seem to get that. So I'm giving you what you want. Space, a break, a peace of mind. "

She sat there quietly as I grabbed my coat.

I walked up to her and grabbed her face. Giving her small pecks on the lips and on her face.

I could feel the salt from the tears as they reached my mouth.

Am I fucking crying ? Real Niggas don't cry.

" Don't cry mama. This is what you need. " I said wiping her face with my thumb.

I kissed her on her forehead and started walking to the door.

I felt her grab my arm. "Bradley please . Please stay. "

I wanna stay but she doesn't believe shit I say.

But I can't keep running away from my problems I have to face them like a real man.

Starting with getting rid of Giselle.

I pushed away from her a little.

And closed the door behind me.

Giving her the peace she wants.