❦ 𝚜𝟷 𝚎𝚙𝟷𝟽

𝙱𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚕𝚎𝚢 𝙼𝚊𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚆𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚜

" So when is the last time you talked to her ? " Asked my brother.

"A month ago when I left out her house ." I said putting weed into the rolling sheet.

He sighed . " Man up . " He said patting my back .

Man up ? Is this nigga fucking with me ?

" I tried , she don't believe shit I say out my mouth . So now I'm stuck with the fact that Giselle's baby can actually be MY baby ."

He looked at me . " Wait pretty Giselle ? Your Giselle ?"

Duh Nigga that's the only Giselle I fucking know.

I shook my head yeah . "Ma know ? "

"Nigga why the fuck would she know ? She don't care ." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"That's your problem, you're a hot head and a fucking stubborn ass lil bitch ." He said stepping off the steps.

I know his Puerto Rican ass ain't calling me no bitch ?

"Say it with your chest nigga since I'm a bitch. "

"I said, you're a hot head stubborn little ass bitch , who don't give a fuck for nobody but him fucking self. You always think the world is gonna fall to your fucking feet well it's not , you need help man and you need to start by know if that baby is yours or not. " He said walking away and getting in his car.

He lucky he kin for real.

Would've shot his bitch ass.

As I was turning around to go sit down I could feel somebody behind me.

I took my gun from out my pants and aimed it at their head.

"Wait B please. "

Fucking Giselle. I knew it.

" The fuck you want ? "

I gave her a once over.

From head to toe. She had on a hoodie, sweatpants and them 11's everybody got with her hair in a back bun with some sunglasses on.

" Can I talk....to you please ? "

"No."

"You didn't even let me explain why -"

"No Giselle, the answer is no. Now get away from me before I really hurt you. "

"You'd hurt a pregnant woman ? Wow , that's a new low for you B ." She said crossing her arms.

Wow , tryna gaslight a ex-gaslighter is insane.

"You tryna play mind games or is you tryna talk ? Don't touch me , don't kiss me , don't look at me like you tryna fuck me , none of it. " I said putting my hand up.