Light slap

**JEREMY ALTAR**

"Just let me past." Sofia says, while looking at the door. "I can't do that. Your brother gave me strict instructions." I state, getting slightly annoyed. "Fine." She sighs. Sofia walks back towards her bed, slowly.

I turn around, and face the hallway. Sofia barges past me, and runs down the hallway. I chase after her. "Miss Lopez!" I shout after Sofia. Damn. Lorenzo will kill me, and I'm not joking. He will literally kill me. He's in the mafia. All the Lopez brothers are. In fact, they own the Italian mafia.

Sofia runs towards the front door. It's locked. She's not getting out. The only way it can be unlocked is by fingerprint ID, and I've not set that up for her yet. I remain on the stairs, watching her struggle.

"You won't be able to open the door." I say, while looking at her. "So stop trying." I add. "What is going on here?" I hear a voice behind me. It's Lorenzo. "Miss Lopez is trying to exit the premises." I reply to him, keeping my eyes on Sofia.

"Sofia, stop fucking around and go back to your room. You're grounded." Lorenzo states firmly. "No. I have to leave." Sofia argues back. That wasn't a good idea. She's gonna get in more trouble if she doesn't shut her mouth.

"Sofia, I won't ask you again. Go to your room." Lorenzo threatens, while walking past me, down the stairs, and towards Sofia. The front door opens. What the fuck? How did she open the door?

Sofia pulls the front door open, and sprints out of the house. Even though she made it out the house, there's no way she will make it through the gates. It has a code on it. A code only is security and the Lopez brothers know.

"Sofia!" Lorenzo shouts as she runs out the house. "You've got to be fucking kidding me!" Lorenzo adds. "I'll get someone to get her." I say. "When you get Sofia, you bring her up to my office. And you use any force you deem necessary." Lorenzo states, while walking up the stairs.

I walk down, towards the front door and Sofia is being chased by the 2 security guards who stand at the front door. "Miss Lopez!" I shout, as I walk towards her. She's running towards me, in order to escape the other guards. I run towards her, and grab her.

Sofia tries escaping my grip, but fails. I wrap my arms around her, to ensure she can't go anywhere. "What the fuck is going on out here?" Rico shouts, from the door way.

"Miss Lopez ran out the house." I state, while Sofia is thrashing around in my arms, trying to get out of my grip. "Sofia!" Rico shouts. Sofia stops moving, and looks up at Rico. She looks scared.

"What do you think you're doing?" Rico shouts, as he walks over to us. I slowly release Sofia from my grip, as she seems to have calmed down. I was wrong. She runs.

Rico grabs her arm. "Lorenzo would like to speak to Sofia in his office." I tell Rico. He pulls Sofia into the house, and up to Lorenzo's office.

**SOFIA LOPEZ**

Rico has hold of my arm and is practically dragging me up the stairs, towards Lorenzo's office. I've got to say, I've never been more terrified of a group of people. No scrap that. Marko seems really nice, and Damien and Cooper seem alright. It's Lorenzo and Rico, who are terrifying; especially Rico.

We get to the top of the spiral staircase, where Lorenzo's office is. Rico knocks on Lorenzo's office door and earns a "come in." from Lorenzo.

I grab Rico's hand, which is holding my arm, and lift up my legs, putting them on the door frame, trying to stop him from taking me into the room.

Rico doesn't say anything, and pulls me backwards, so my feet come off the wall and I almost fall over. He then drags me into the office.

"Sit down." Lorenzo states, as we come into the room. Rico takes me over to a chair, and I sit down on it. Lorenzo is stood on the other side of his desk, looking down at me, and Rico is stood behind me with his hands on my shoulders.

"I want you to tell me what my rules are." Lorenzo begins, staring at me. I actually can't remember most of them. "Uh... no swearing? No sneaking out? Uh..." I stutter slightly, and kind of guessing.

"Is that all you took from our meeting earlier?" Lorenzo states, clearly annoyed. I smile slightly, trying not to laugh. I laugh in serious situations, I can't help it.

"You think it's funny? Do you? You won't be laughing when I spank your ass!" Rico shouts, leaning over the back of the chair so his head is next to mine.

"What am I? 3? You're not spanking me." I say, laughing slightly. Rico stands in front of me, leaning his hands on the arms of the chair I'm sat on.

"You do think it's funny. She does think it's funny." Rico says quietly, turning to face Lorenzo. He brings his hand up and slaps me in my face, not exactly hard, but hard enough to leave a red mark.

"Listen here. You do not swear, you do not sneak out, you do not drink alcohol, you do not smoke or vape, you do not do anything illegal, am I clear?" Rico states firmly, pointing his finger in front of my face.

I nod to show him I understand. "Verbal, Sofia." Lorenzo reminds. "Yes, you're clear." I state quietly, wanting to get out of here as soon as possible.

"You are dismissed." Lorenzo states, and Rico moves out of the way, letting me past to exit Lorenzo's office. "Sofia. If you ever do anything like that again, you will be getting more than a light slap on your cheek." Rico states firmly, staring at me.

I acknowledge his comment, and walk out of the office, leaving the door open behind me.