Meeting my brothers

**SOFIA LOPEZ**

I wake up to someone shaking me gently. "Sofia, we're here." Lorenzo says softly. I groan, unbuckle my seatbelt and stand up. I follow Lorenzo and Rico out of the private jet and down the red carpeted stairs.

There's a black SUV sat on the tarmac, right next to the jet. Lorenzo holds the car door open, and Rico climbs in the car. I follow after him, and sit down, in the middle seat.

Lorenzo sits next to me, so now I'm stuck between two massively tall guys in suits. Jeremy gets in the drivers seat and starts driving.

The ride is quiet but awkward. I'm so fucking tired. "Is it ok if I go to sleep?" I ask Lorenzo. "Yeah of course." He replies. I lean my head on his shoulder and try to fall asleep.

"Sta dormendo?" Rico whispers. "Sí." Lorenzo replies. "Sono contento che l'abbiamo riavuta, mi mancava." he adds. "Stesso." Rico responds. "pensi che fosse ubriaca?" He continues. "Non sono sicuro, ma quando torneremo a casa, esporrò le regole." Lorenzo says.

Translation:
("Is she asleep?" Rico whispers. "Yes." Lorenzo replies. "I'm glad we got her back, I missed her." he adds. "Same." Rico responds. "Do you think she was drunk?" He continues. "Not sure, but when we get home, I'll lay out the rules." Lorenzo says.)

I'm still half asleep, but I can hear my brothers talking to each other. What language are they speaking? It sounds like Spanish, but I can tell it's not. Maybe they're speaking Italian.

I eventually fall asleep. An hour later, the car stops abruptly and I wake up. "Jeremy what the hell? Are you trying to kill us?" Rico shouts. "Sorry sir. This guy cut me off." Jeremy apologises. He starts driving again.

A few minutes later, we pull up to some big matte grey gates. Jeremy reaches out of the car window, and presses some numbered buttons on a key pad. It's a 4-digit code : 3696. Now I know the code to the gate, so now I can sneak out.

We enter through the gates, and into a massive court yard. There are at least 10 cars parked there. And they aren't just cars, they're really fancy cars. Sports cars. A few larger cars. A nice collection for me to mess around with.

The car stops and Jeremy opens the car door. Lorenzo gets out, and I follow him. Rico gets out after me. I thank Jeremy and look up at the mansion in front of me. "Woah." I whisper in astonishment.

There are some guys in suits, stood in front of the door. They are wearing the same suit as Jeremy, and they also have the curly wire ear thing.

Lorenzo and Rico walk towards the door, and I follow them. Why do they have security? Not only do they have a guy who flies the jet, and drives the car. They also have security everywhere. Who are these people?

I follow my brothers through the front door, and the sight before me is so glamorous. There is a large, slightly curved staircase, which goes up one side of a wide hall, leading to a balcony area upstairs, which has another wide hallway coming off it.

The floors are marble, and the walls are a dark grey colour. We walk down the hallway, and into a room, which I assume is the living room. I'm instantly met with 3 more sets of eyes, sitting on a dark grey sofa.

The sofa large, and covers the back wall of the living room. The walls are light grey, and the carpet is a similar shade of grey to the sofa, perhaps a bit lighter. There is a huge flat screen TV, which is attached to the wall, facing the sofa.

The 3 boys, who are sat on the sofa, aren't wearing suits. I'm glad there are some normal people in this house.

"This is Sofia. She's our sister." Lorenzo states, while looking at the 3 who are sat on the sofa. One of the boys stand up. He is wearing light grey sweat pants and a matching sweat shirt. "I'm Marko." He says, while smiling.

I like him, he seems nice. Marko is the only one so far, who has had any nice emotions. Archie shouted at Jeremy, and Ryan didn't really show much interest, apart from when he let me sleep on his shoulder in the car, but that doesn't really count.

"This is Damien" Marko says, while pointing to a boy with fluffy dark brown hair, and brown eyes. "And this is Cooper." He adds, pointing to the other boy. Cooper looks pretty similar to Damien, apart from their hair cuts.

Marko has dirty blonde hair, and green eyes. Rico has brown hair and brown eyes. So does Lorenzo, except Lorenzo's eyes are more greenish. My hair is light brown, and I have green eyes.

"Sofia, come with me." Lorenzo instructs. I don't ask any questions and just follow him up the staircase I saw earlier.

When we get to the top, there is a long, wide hall, which has many rooms on either side. I think they're the bedrooms, as the doors have signs on them. The signs have names on them : Cooper, Damien and Marko on one side, Rico, Lorenzo and Sofia on the other.

Wait, Sofia? They already have a sign on my bedroom door. That's really fancy. We walk down the corridor and come to another staircase. It's spirally, and goes straight up. I follow Lorenzo up it, and there is a small corridor, with 2 rooms, at the top of the stairs.

These rooms don't have any signs on the doors, so I have no clue what they could be. We enter through one of the doors, and is a black wooden desk right in the middle of the room. Bookshelves line the left hand wall, and maps and pictures are on the other 3.

The walls are light grey, and the carpet is a dark grey colour, I think it's the same as what's in the living room. This room is an office. Lorenzo's office.

Lorenzo walks over to his desk, and sits down on a black roller chair. He leans back, causing the back of his chair to bow slightly with the weight.

"Take a seat." Lorenzo says, pointing at a chair on the opposite side of his desk. I sit down on the hard wooden chair, and put my elbows on the arm rests.