Accident

Lisa POV

A few weeks later

I'm working in my office, trying to make a head ways of all this paperwork. I feel like I'm drowning in it lately. So much is happening and we have more people coming to adopt now which is great but kind of crazy too. I hear my door open and as I look up I see Suzanna she looks upset.
"What's wrong?" I ask as I walk towards her.
"It's Sebastian"
"What? What happened?"
"He's been in an accident, I've just read it online. I'm not sure what happened but he's in hospital"
"Omg! The kids?"
"There okay. I think."

"I....I erm.....Suzanna"
"I know. Go"
"Thank you" I wrap her in a hug, grab my bag and rush home to grab a few essentials. I have to go and see if he is okay. I wouldn't be able to function without knowing. As I pack up a few bits, I grab my passport and I head on out. I know all of the information of his location because I was there when it was all planned out. As soon as I get to the airport I check my luggage, buy my ticket and wait to board the plane. I can't stop
My heart from beating so fast. If he isn't ok I don't know what I would do. When I finally board I try to calm myself but nothing seems to be working.

Seb POV

God that hurt. I was so stupid, I was doing a stunt and it just went horribly wrong. They think I've broken my leg, which means I'm out of commission for at least 6 weeks. Thankfully the kids weren't around to see it and I asked my assistant to make sure jade our nanny stayed with them on set and didn't mention me having to come to the hospital.  I'm pretty banged up, very bruised and in a lot of pain, but thankful that it's just a broken leg. It could have been so much worse.

The doc has me on some strong pain killers and I'm finally alone in the hospital room. I've had people coming in and out all day and it's been like a circus. As I feel my eyes finally drifting close to get some much needed sleep, I hear my door open again, I can't help but groan.
"God! What does..." as I look up I see Lisa standing there, she's crying and looks so tired.
"Lisa? What are you doing here?"
"I.....Suzanna said......accident and...." She can barley breath, I open my arms and call her forward.
"Come here"

She rushes to me and I wrap my arms around her, I feel her breath on my neck and she is shaking with how much she is crying. I just hold her, running my hand up and down her back.
"I'm okay" I say in a low whisper.
As she pulls away, I cup her cheeks and wipe away the tears.
"What happened?" She asks and I explain everything, I see her tears start to fall again and I take her hand and squeeze it gently.
"I'm okay Lisa"
"You could of been seriously injured"
"But I wasn't, a broken leg and a few bumps and bruises. I'm really okay. You came all this way for me?"

She nods "as soon as Suzanna told me I had to see you. I had to make sure you were okay"
I can't help but smile I gently pull her closer, cupping her cheeks and bringing her lips to mine. The kiss is soft and slow, but filled with so much passion. As we pull away, I lean my head against hers and I here her sigh.
"Seb..."
"I know Lisa....I just....."
She shakes her head "no. I can't keep doing this. I can't get you out of my head or my heart. I don't want too."
"What are you saying?" I ask timidily
"Seb..." she looks into my eyes "I think I'm falling in love with you"