18- not enough

"So what happened?" Emma asked worriedly and both girls sat down next to her and hugged her

Right after Phoebe started crying and Jack left, Luna ended the party and told everyone to go home.

Phoebe cried and rested her head on Emma's shoulder.

"I fucked up." she said and wiped the tears from her face.

"No, love, I'm pretty sure you didn't." Emma comforted her while rubbing her hand on Phoebe's back.

"Jack saw Sophie kissing me." she said and sobbed.

"She kissed me and didn't let me off her, she planned the whole thing." she said.

"That bitch, I swear to God I'm gonna kill her." Luna said angrily.

"Luna calm down." Emma groaned.

"So the bitch literally kissed your ex best friend one year ago, said that you're a psycho two months ago and now she kissed you to ruin your relationship with Jack."

"I'm gonna kill her." Luna continued and stood up.

"Does Jack really believe that you would kiss her? I mean after all those things she did to you?" Emma said with a sad tone.

"I don't know, but he doesn't answer. Why am I crying, I mean we were never in a relationship maybe it wasn't real. Maybe I deserve someone like Sophie. Maybe I'm not enough." Phoebe sobbed.

"You are enough." Emma said and stroked Phoebe in hair.

"Love, you are enough okay? We need to text Grace to talk to him." Luna said.

"Yeah that's a good idea." Emma said.

Phoebe pulled her phone out of her pocket and handed it to Luna. "Write it yourself. I'm tired." she said in a shaky voice.

Luna shook her head and started writing Grace while Emma tried to calm Phoebe down.

Phoebe was lucky to have someone like Emma and Luna. They helped her with her sobriety and saved her life so many times. They understood her so well.

* * *

grace the loml

grace the loml

phoebe <3
hi this is luna
phoebe's friend !!

jack is not answering to her

the whole thing
was a misunderstanding!!

sophie, aka phoebe's ex
was a cheater the whole time not phoebe

she kissed phoebe and didn't
let off her

phoebe would never do anything
like that to jack.

grace the loml
hi luna! <3

i know, i already told that to jack

we all know that she would
never do anything like that!

but jack needs some time
to think

i hope you understand

also sending all my love to
phoebe, tell her that i miss her.

phoebe <3
yea okay i understand

thank u so much

and yes i will tell her

bye <33

grace the loml
bye ❤️‍🩹☹️

hi!!! this chapter was necessary so you could see phoebe's pov on this thing. i promise the next chapter is not gonna be that heartbreaking!! ❤️‍🩹