16- party

Phobe was sitting on a floor in Luna's parents bedroom

Everyone was having fun and Jack was getting to know Phoebe's best friends, Luna and Emma.

She was scrolling on Tik tok when the door opened and a black hair girl was standing there staring at Phoebe.

"Oh hi." she said.

Phoebe put her phone down and looked at her in disgust as she realized who it was.

Sophie Black.

"What do you want?" Phoebe said and rolled her eyes.

"Well, I wanted to be alone, but when you're here, I want to talk to you." the girl said and sat next to Phoebe.

Phoebe shifted so she wasn't sitting next to her. "What do you want to talk about? About the fact that you made up nonsense about me on the internet?"

Sophie placed her hand on Phoebe's and looked into her eyes. "I'm sorry, I envied your life."

Phoebe pulled her hand away and rolled her eyes. "That doesn't give you a reason to make up shit about me."

Sophie looked at her sadly. "I know I was a cow, but I really loved and cared about you. I was annoyed that you spent all your free time with that Emma and Luna, so I wanted to give it back to you and kiss your best friend."

"You could have at least told me that, and not be a cow and kiss people I care about."

Phoebe sighed. "And not tell the whole internet about my personal issues."

"I'm so sorry." Sophie looked up at her with tears in her eyes.

Phoebe gave her a sad smile, "It's okay, It was horrible thing to say but I understand that I made you feel not enough."

Sophie smiled back.

Sophie stared at her for a while and then she looked at her lips.

She leaned forward and kissed her.

Phoebe winced and tried to pull away from her.

But it didn't work because Sophie held her head and wouldn't let her break away.

The door opened. "You have great friends, I think they like me." Jack said in a happy tone.

Jack noticed Sophie kissing her and looked broken.

Sophie finally let her go.

Jack was starting at her and Sophie giggled and looked proud of her self.

"Jack, I'm so sorry, let me explain it." Phoebe said but Jack turned around and run away.

"How lovely." Sophie said and kissed Phoebe on her forehead.

"You bitch." Phoebe said and slapped her.

She stood up and ran after Jack.

"What happened?" Emma asked worriedly.

"I will explain later, where is Jack?" Phoebe asked.

"Love, he ran way and left in his car." Luna said.

Phoebe started crying, "She ruined it."

Phoebe started to fall to the ground shaking, but Emma and Luna caught her.

"It's okay love, come here and tell us what happened." Emma said and put her on the sofa.

*  *  *

jack ❤️‍🩹

jack ❤️‍🩹

phoebe 💌
jack please let me explain

seen 11:30 pm

phoebe 💌
jack istg i would never
do anything like that please!

jack

i didn't kiss her

seen 12 am

phoebe 💌
jack it wasn't me

i love u i always did

seen 1 am

i'm so sorry i had to do this. 😭