14- you came

"I thought you were joking about wearing my sweater

"I thought you were joking about wearing my sweater." Finn said laughing at his sister.

Phoebe walked around, showing from all angles, pretending she was at a fashion show. She chuckled, "Of course I wasn't."

"Well you look good in it but I swear to God if you don't return it-" Finn said and gave Phoebe a death stare.

Phoebe playfully slapped his arm and laughed nervously, "Of course I will give it back, just like the rest of the things I've borrowed."

"Yeah well that's why I'm worried because you never gave me back that jacket." he said pointing at the leather jacket lying on her backpack.

"I look better in it." she said giggling.

Finn looked at her offended.

"I mean, she does look better in it." Malcolm said and chuckled.

"Thank you." Phoebe smiled and looked proud.

They all started laughing.

There was a knock on the door so they all turned around.

"Are you waiting for someone?" Finn asked.

"No." Phoebe and Malcolm said in harmony.

"Come in." They all said.

That door opened and Jack stood there. Jack laughed and lit up the room.

"No." Phoebe said and ran to him.

He grabbed her around the waist and picked her up. She put her face on his head.

"You're real," she laughed as he placed her on the ground, "You actually came."

She started sobbing.

"Of course I came, I missed you." he said and wiped a tear from her face.

"I missed you too." she smiled at him.

"Ew, do your couple shit somewhere else." Malcolm groaned.

"We are not-" Phoebe said but Finn interrupted her.

"Alright, save your relationship problems for later, we're playing in a bit, so get ready." he said pulling her away from Jack.

Jack looked offended, "See you later." he waved her off and left.

* * *

*  *  *