20- anytime

tw: panic attack

tw: panic attack

Jack got there very quick. He ran to the house and knocked on the door. Bailey opened it immediately. "She's in the kitchen." she told him sobbing.

Jack rushed to the kitchen. He turned the corner and saw her. He swallowed the lump in his throat and went over to her.

"Hi Phoebe. It's Jack. I'm here with you now." he grabbed Phoebe's hands. "You are okay, this will be over soon." he rubbed the top of her hands with his thumbs.

"You're going to be okay Bea. I'm not going anywhere. I'm here for you.". She was trying to talk but couldn't. "You don't need to talk love. It's okay."

He asked Grace to turn the fan on for her. It kicked on pretty quick. "You're doing great. this will be over. You're going to be okay. It's going to be okay."

He rubbed the sides of her arms.

"I need you to look at me in the eyes?" she nodded and looked at him.

"Now can you tell me what color my eyes are?". "Brown." she said. Her voice was louder this time.

"You're doing great ." Jack smiled. "What color is my shirt?" "Black." she was beginning to breathe a little bit better.

"You're doing awesome." "What color is my hair?" "Brown" she slightly giggled.

"Okay, she's starting to come back" he told them.

"We're almost there Phoebe!" Jack grabbed her face gently and wiped her tears.

"What is my name Bea?". "Jackson." she got a full laugh out.

"I'm proud of you but stop making fun of my name." Jack's shoulders fell down and he laughed.

"I'm sorry for worrying you guys. I shouldn't have done that. I should have known what to do." Phoebe was still breathing heavily.

Jack looked at her with a confused face. "Bea, listen to me." he said grabbing her face. "You do not need to apologize for this. You couldn't control it. You shouldn't be expected to handle it on your own." Jack rubbed Phoebe's cheeks with his thumbs.

Jack pulled her closer to him. Her head on his stomach and her arms wrapped around his waist. He hugged her head.

"Thank you Jack and I'm so sorry for everything that happened." Phoebe hiccuped.

"Anytime Bea. And I'm so sorry for not listening to you. Please explain what happened."

*  *  *

"And I couldn't pull away from her." Phoebe said while playing with Jack's rings.

"I would never do that to you. I promise." she said and looked at him.

He smiled slightly, "I know." He gave her a forehead kiss.

Phoebe smiled back. "I love you Jack." she said looking ashamed of what she said.

Jack stared at her for a while, "I love you too Phoebe. I always will."

Phoebe started to blush and put her head in her hands. Jack started to laugh at her.

They looked at each other and started giggling awkwardly.

Phoebe moved closer to him and kissed him. Jack grabbed her head.

Phoebe could feel his rings against her skin.

*  *  *

hi, sorry for not updating for a while i didn't feel like it!! i hope u guys enjoyed this chapter❤️‍🩹

chapter❤️‍🩹