Day 3: Understanding the island

Max: no we are stranded on another island sis.

Jo: so we are not summer island max.

Ed: yes Jo and Max said that we are stranded on another one.

Jo: yeah I know that very well but Max why are you so sure that it's another through?

Ed: yeah why Max?

Max: because I saw the map of the summer island so I know that there were not that many trees and they are wilder than shown on the map.

Ed and Jo: oh that's why, we see.

Max: yeah and we need to get all things also all things form to outside and home base so we keep out wildlife and we have to see geo-environment (it is the geography of the environment) of this island in geo-meter (it is a tool used to see geo-environment) and make sure that natural disasters could happen in this region of the island.

Ed and Jo: okay Max.

After 20 hours

Max: airtight then we found out that inside the ring of fire and we have goals to reach because it will be our way back to home and they are:

1) to have a full map of this island

2) to find a way back home

3) to find more resources

4) to agriculture

5) to have minerals

6) to have more energy resources

7) make the way home

That's all but let's start goal 5 then.

Ed and Jo: why start on goal 5 then goal 1? Max

Max: it will get dark in 4 to 6 hours so it is dangerous when it gets dark so we start on goal 5 then 1 and we have inventory (it is the power they have which has use of have anything in their minds).

Ed and Jo: yeah.

Jo: so let's do race mining (it's just a race but mining at the same time and there are 2 rounds 1st round is the first person to make it at the meeting point and 2nd round is HOW many ores each person AND THE PERSON WITH MOST ORES WINS ) then.

Max and Ed: hahahahahahahahahahhaha.

Jo: What so funny huh?

Max: Sis you can't find iron and gold and how do you think you CAN win a mining race with me and Ed?

Jo: I'm improving you know.

Max: you improving in getting lost like ZORO.

Ed: oh!! God!! Max d Adams the king of roasting.

Jo: it was not ever funny and was that a one-piece Reference? Max.

Max: it was sis hahahahahahahahahahhaha.

Ed: Okay then let's start the mining race.

Max: airtight then.

Jo: okay then.

Ed: ready

Jo: set

Max: gooooo

After 21 hours

Max and Ed and Jo: hahaha.