Chapter 1(Special Chapters)

*Ten years earlier*

            "Kana, darling, please stop switching to backwards grip." I went over to the ten year old to quickly adjust her lightsaber.  The young togruta could 't say thanks as she was trying to keep her focus and not get shot by the tiny probe droid.  I backed up again to watch my class of Younglings as they deflected shot by shot from each probe.  I smiled, for a girl of fourteen, I thought I had a great life.  One of the greatest Jedis ever as my master, and the opportunity to train Younglings.  I swelled with pride knowing that each and every one of these Younglings would grow up to be remarkable Jedis.  I brushed my long blonde hair aside and adjusted my tunic.  I stood there watching for any mistakes.

                "Zani?" I turned around to see my old friend Obi-Wan, it had been so long.  I ran up to him and hugged him, he chuckled as he wrapped his arms around me.  I stood back and smiled at him before turning back to my class.

                "Younglings," I said clapping my hands meaning that they could all stop what they were doing.  The probe droids powered down, the children turned their lightsabers off, and they all took off their helmets, staring at me curiously.  "We have a visitor today!" Their curious gazes went from me to Obi-Wan.  "Let's welcome him!" I said enthusiastically, trying to encourage them.

                  "Good morning Master Kenobi."  Master Kenobi?  I look toward Obi-Wan, searching for his Padawan braid.  It wasn't there!  

                     "Obi! You're a Knight!" I squealed and jumped into his arms again, he twirled me around while he laughed.

                     "I just got Knighted yesterday," He tugged on my Padawan braid.

                       "Congratulations! You've been waiting for forever!  What was Master Qui-Gon's reaction?" I asked him eagerly.  He seemed a little sad at the last question, I looked around for Obi-Wan's master.  "Obi-Wan, where's Master Jinn?" He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

                        "He... He... He didn't make it." I covered my mouth.  Qui-Gon.  He died? 

                          "Your mission?" He nodded his head and turned away.  One tear slipped down my cheek, I knew Master Qui-Gon, he helped me all my life.  I would mourn for him later, right now I have Younglings to look after.  "I am so sorry Obi-Wan."  He nodded his head again, I felt sorry for him.  I knew he and Qui-Gon were pretty close.

                            "So anyway, I have a question." He motions for someone to come in through the open door, a little boy peeks out from the wall, staring at the us with the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen.  His sandy blonde hair was in a Padawan braid and he had a very tiny ponytail on the back of his head.  The boy hesitantly walks over to his Master, then he waves at the Younglings.  Some wave back and some say 'hi' I node in approval to those who welcomed him.  "This is Anakin Skywalker, my new Padawan."  My head whips to Obi-Wan.  Anakin Skywalker?  I hear some gasps and some snickers of laughter from my Younglings, I glare at some of my loud boys just in case they wouldn't keep their mouths shut.

                             "The Chosen One?" Obi nods his head.  "The One to destroy the Sith?" He nods again.  "The One who will bring balance to the Force, that Chosen One?"  He rolls his eyes at my behavior before he nods his head again.  "And he's your Padawan?"

                             "Yes."  I crouch down to the little boy's level, I am 5'6 right now, he was really short compared to me.

                              "It's nice to meet you Anakin, how old are you?" He looks up at me shyly, then just stares at my face in awe.  I chuckle, I get that reaction a lot when people first see my eyes.  There two different colors, one green and one blue.